Author Topic: Omaha stars/tilt stake SOLD OUT  (Read 36161 times)

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Omaha stars/tilt stake SOLD OUT
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2015, 15:52:39 PM »
Are we carrying on with this mate?.......no action for nearly 2wks!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2015, 11:02:08 AM »
Any News?

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2015, 01:40:02 AM »
Sorry mate, I am away at a ferstival, return tomorrow so will post an update then!!!
England C Captain 2012
World Team Champions England 2013

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2015, 21:46:12 PM »

Sorry mate, I am away at a ferstival, return tomorrow so will post an update then!!!

In other words I am in a field drunk with and there is some noise going on. Fair play though mate, would not want to think of you in a field sober.
-----------------------------

Still trying to think of something amusing to write in this bit.

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: June 22, 2015, 17:21:15 PM »

Any news mate?.....know festival recovery takes a while but ^^^ was about a week ago!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2015, 12:18:09 PM »
Would like to request that stake closed now pls and stakeback+share of profits returned.

Weve had no updates for nearly 2 weeks since an update was promised and no play for I guess over 6 weeks now.

Happy to sell shares if anyone else wants to buy.

KarmaDope

• Platinum Member
  • The Groom
    • Blonde Forum
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2015, 05:43:16 AM »

Would like to request that stake closed now pls and stakeback+share of profits returned.

Weve had no updates for nearly 2 weeks since an update was promised and no play for I guess over 6 weeks now.

How much is your share worth?

If Stu wants to stop then no worries, but dependent on how much it is, I would be interested.
[IMG=http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/countdown/countdown.php?c=purple&f=3&y=2013&m=11&d=12&h=18&mi=20&o=0&p=1][/img]

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2015, 14:04:33 PM »

How much is your share worth?

If Stu wants to stop then no worries, but dependent on how much it is, I would be interested.

Hard to work out Adam as at last bal check request didn"t get a specific amount!!.....just North of $400 was the quote(Page 6 fyi) so lets assume $420?

Based on $420 my calculation is as follows:
Stake Back-$326.50
Therefore Profit=$93.50
Backers Profit@70%=$65.45
I have 10% so Stake=$32.65 & Profit=$6.55 Giving Estimated Value of $39.20

Let me know if not worked that out correctly!!  Happy either way just would rather investment being put to use rather than sat somewhere doing nothing!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2015, 09:38:47 AM »
 ???

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2015, 19:29:29 PM »
Right, firstly apologies for the lack of updates, not really on and no excuses for it.

The stake is down to its last $20, I have been playing the agreed games and basically getting booted all over by variance. Rodders has railed me and watched on team viewer for a fair few of them, and I was playing very well, jsut getting butchered in pretty much every big hand, usually resulting in bubbling when winning the hand would have resulted in me being the massive chip leader in the tournament.

if people want their money taking out then that is fine, just let me know and i will ship it, or have one last go at getting us a win in.

Sorry again.

Stu
England C Captain 2012
World Team Champions England 2013

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2015, 15:33:18 PM »

Right, firstly apologies for the lack of updates, not really on and no excuses for it.

The stake is down to its last $20, I have been playing the agreed games and basically getting booted all over by variance. Rodders has railed me and watched on team viewer for a fair few of them, and I was playing very well, jsut getting butchered in pretty much every big hand, usually resulting in bubbling when winning the hand would have resulted in me being the massive chip leader in the tournament.

if people want their money taking out then that is fine, just let me know and i will ship it, or have one last go at getting us a win in.

Sorry again.

Stu

Are u for real?

I officially requested a cashout on 28th June and numerous update requests prior to this.......I would expect no play to be deducted from the stake once cashout has been requested especially when no updates on play have been made for nearly 2 months so any play can only be assumed to be off your own dime.

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2015, 18:06:40 PM »
Folks,

Obviously this is a difficult issue.

Please take any up any disputes off the forum.

PMs are available to you, might I suggest you use them.
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2015, 18:32:25 PM »

Folks,

Obviously this is a difficult issue.

Please take any up any disputes off the forum.

PMs are available to you, might I suggest you use them.

Thks Paulie but may I ask why it needs to be off forum?........all dealings were done via the forum and requests etc made in the thread......I also emailed Stu and think PMd approx. 1wk ago asking for an update and advising that I wished to cash out with no reply.

In all other stakes on the forum the player 99% of the time states what play is occurring on specific night or at least what has occurred is stake money has been used for play......with no update as stated above for nearly 2mths it can only be assumed that own roll was being used.

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2015, 19:12:13 PM »
Does it HAVE to be off-forum? No not necessarily.

However my experience of such things is it"s better for you two to work it out between yourselves rather than wash whatever dirty laundry and hard feelings might come up in public.

This is my opinion only of course because APAT has no involvement here.
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2015, 20:16:17 PM »

Does it HAVE to be off-forum? No not necessarily.

However my experience of such things is it"s better for you two to work it out between yourselves rather than wash whatever dirty laundry and hard feelings might come up in public.

This is my opinion only of course because APAT has no involvement here.

Understand that but its not just my investment that"s been dusted off with no updates whatsoever!!

Fair enough if regular updates weren"t coming previously but we were always informed what was happening and then after requesting update and cashout suddenly told that the roll has gone!!