Author Topic: Festival of Pub Poker  (Read 4085 times)

IrishTom

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Festival of Pub Poker
« on: January 24, 2015, 08:56:24 AM »
APAT's Live Pub Poker League will be hosting it"s annual Festival Of Pub Poker over the weekend of Friday 6th March at the Sand Le Mare Holiday Park on the East Yorkshire coast - about 15 minutes east of Hull - and all APAT members are welcome to attend.

LPPL"s National Championship and their Champion of Champions are the only "closed" events - only open to LPPL Qualifiers throughout the year, but there are many other events over the weekend:

* Qualification for National PLO Championship live final starts today on Coral/APAT and games will be played over 4 weeks, in a league format, as follows:

Saturday 10:30 (£5 F/O)
Saturday 19:00 (£5 rebuy)
Sunday 09:30 (£5 F/O)
Monday 21:00 (£5 F/O)
Wednesday 18:00 (£5 F/O)

FOR ALL DETAILS VISIT THE LPPL WEBSITE HERE, including on site "cheap" accommodation over the weekend (you will need to join as a member and log in, otherwise you will get an error "Sorry, I could not find that forum category")

Throughout the weekend: Ongoing Cash Tables and STTs and all buyins

Friday:
3pm - INTERPUB CHAMPIONSHIP - Teams of 4 from a pub - £100 per team - Cash Payouts  
5pm - LAS VEGAS / IPO DUBLIN SPECTACULAR - £20 Restricted Rebuy 5k stack - Win packages to Vegas and IPO Dublin
10pm - LAS VEGAS / IPO DUBLIN SPECTACULAR - £20 Restricted Rebuy 5k stack - Win packages to Vegas and IPO Dublin

Saturday:
4pm - LAS VEGAS / IPO DUBLIN SPECTACULAR - £20 Restricted Rebuy 5k stack - Win packages to Vegas and IPO Dublin
9pm - LAS VEGAS / IPO DUBLIN SPECTACULAR - £20 Restricted Rebuy 5k stack - Win packages to Vegas and IPO Dublin

Sunday:
12pm - *NATIONAL PLO CHAMPIONSHIP - Qualifying Individuals from Online Games - Win Las Vegas 2015 Package
12pm - LAS VEGAS / IPO DUBLIN SPECTACULAR - £20 Restricted Rebuy 5k stack - Win packages to Vegas and IPO Dublin
4pm - LAS VEGAS / IPO DUBLIN SPECTACULAR - £20 Restricted Rebuy 5k stack - Win packages to Vegas and IPO Dublin
8pm - TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP (2-Person Teams) - £20pp Restricted Rebuy 5k stack - Win Las Vegas 2015 Package

If you"d like to attend then you must contact me in advance to ensure entry to the private area.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 17:55:48 PM by IrishTom »
Facebook: Tom Brady (Plymouth)
Twitter: TomBradyLPPL

IrishTom

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Re: Festival of Pub Poker
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 15:05:27 PM »

I am glad to be a part of this festival of pub poker. But, I have not registered into this yet. So, can me and my friends join your festival?

Hi Daniel, this was for March 2015... we will of course be hosting it again in March 2016... visit the LPPL website forum (http://livepubpokerleague.com/forum?fc=189) where you"ll find details (you"ll need to join as a member to see all details - it will say it cannot find the forum category unless you are logged in as a member).
Facebook: Tom Brady (Plymouth)
Twitter: TomBradyLPPL

Zozzy

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
Re: Festival of Pub Poker
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 00:04:30 AM »

Holiday Park on the East Yorkshire coast - about 15 minutes east of Hull

15 minutes east of Hull !!  Did you play in the middle of the North Sea?
England Team member WCOAP 2017
APAT Christmas Cracker winner 2016
Gold Medal-2012 Scottish Online Championship
Player of the Series October 2012
Silver Medal-2011 English Amateur Poker Championship

Twitter @CraigZozzy