Author Topic: Roll call for Luton.. Chocolate lovers.. Fish with chips  (Read 3743 times)

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
Roll call for Luton.. Chocolate lovers.. Fish with chips
« on: October 14, 2015, 23:09:25 PM »
As you all are well aware APAT are fielding 2 teams this year..

Team "chocolate lovers"
Team "fish with chips"

John and myself have been given the task of selecting the players for both teams, John will be skip of the Chocolate lovers, and I will skip fish with chips.

So what we are asking is for is for people to apply to play for APAT not the individual team, then we will pull together and decide who will play in either team..

We will like all applicants to apply by Friday 30th October one week after teams have been announced.. This gives any successful applicant plenty of time to arrange travel/accommodation leading up to Christmas new year. We are hoping to announce teams early November.

So anyone interested in applying please send me a PM here or on Facebook and will add you to list of applicants..
2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Roll call for Luton.. Chocolate lovers.. Fish with chips
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 23:28:31 PM »
Only sixteen days left to let us know if you"re interested. You can contact either Carl or me.

If anyone is intending to text their interest to me, don"t do it, as I lost my phone, with most of my numbers. I now have a cool modern one with Internet and everything, but I still won"t get your message. If I had your number (or even if I didn"t), feel free to pm it to me again.

I believe Carl is intending to use criteria such as poker ability and APATishness to select a team. I have no doubt that he will be scrupulously moral and fair in his selections and that the team he leads will include some of APAT's top players, who will have earned their place and who display all the best qualities and will represent APAT outstandingly well.

I, on the other hand, am definitely open to persuasion. Flattery, bribery and offers of sexual favours will all help your case (though it may depend on who you are). As the team name implies, I am particularly fond of chocolate. Although I"d rather you choose one of these options, I have to admit that blackmail or physical threats are also likely to be effective. It is fair to say that the players on my team will also have earned their place.

Apply soon - time is running out.
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 15:29:07 PM »
Thanks to all those who have taken the time to apply so far.. It"s going to be a tough task for me and John to have to pick a team each from such a list of worthy applicants.

But we still need more of you to make our job even harder!!.. Looking for a few new faces in my squad aswell as some of the "old timers", so please don"t think you won"t be considered if perhaps you haven"t been on the scene as long as some of the regular members.

I"m diabetic so will only be accepting cash bribes.. Unlike John who is taking all forms of bribery..
2012 UK Amateur Champion
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

YOUNGCHAS

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 15:58:56 PM »
We would apply but I forgot , we have already qualified:-

Team LPPL     Young Chas  ( El Capitarno ) , FK One , Izzie  Barry David   Nicki  Paxo  and  Chucky ( replacing the injured Gordon )   all LPPL players .

Try LPPL poker to improve your game  

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2015, 16:11:26 PM »

We would apply but I forgot , we have already qualified:-

Team LPPL     Young Chas  ( El Capitarno ) , FK One , Izzie  Barry David   Nicki  Paxo  and  Chucky ( replacing the injured Gordon )   all LPPL players .

Try LPPL poker to improve your game  

Excellent..will be good battling across the felt. Must be a strong squad if your replacement player final tabled a WSOP event!!
2012 UK Amateur Champion
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP