Author Topic: Unable to create an account on Blue Square  (Read 2933 times)

Eyeofsauron

Unable to create an account on Blue Square
« on: August 06, 2007, 18:31:34 PM »
I"ve tried to create a new account on Blue Square solely to participate in APAT online events and sats. to live tournaments, such as the final season one event in Luton.

Unfortunately, I"m unable to log on, as the welcome screen isn"t accepting my password.

I tried to get through to their customer support team, airing my problem, and also asked if there are any deposit bonuses, etc. Rather than answering my questions, or giving me any "customer support", I get a generic e-mail back, asking me to go to a link. I do so as instructed, but still I can"t log on to upgrade my account to play cash games.

I"m very concerned with the lack of customer support I have so far received, to the point where I"m posting on here in desperation. How difficult can it be to open an account and deposit some money? Would I have similar difficulties when I decide to cash out? (I am having reservations about playing online any more, as another established poker site has swindled $100 from me, as they refused to honor my cash out request.)

Due to the about of hassle and difficulty I"m having, it may be that I"ll have to be content with only playing live APAT events, which I"ve enjoyed immensely in the past, if I"m lucky enough to purchase a seat. This will put me at a great disadvantage as I wouldn"t be able to accumulate any tournament ranking points for online games, assuming that I make a final table, which I admit is a rare occurance these days.

Joseph

Zukertort

• Silver Member
Re: Unable to create an account on Blue Square
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 19:17:48 PM »
My card details had changed so i could not deposit as i do not normally play on Blue Square, only PokerPlayer magazine freerolls? So i emailed support@bluesqpoker.com with my name, user name and address highlighting my problem. Within an hour i had a response requesting me to answer 2 security questions, which i did. After 30 minutes i received an email stating that my account had been cleared to accept new card details the next time i logged on, account now up and running!
So Joseph perhaps it may be worth an email to the support above and explain your challenges, if that fails i am sure Des can forward your dilemma to Blue Square-best of luck!?

Kevin  

Eyeofsauron

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 19:21:46 PM »
I tried support, but still unable to deposit.  :(

Very frustrating.

Zukertort

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 19:36:37 PM »
It looks like you will miss out on the European satellite tonight, but i am sure you will be up and running for the season 2 online games. Put it down as money saved because i feel lucky tonight!

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 19:49:48 PM »
I"m really sorry this has not worked out Joseph.  I will find out what the problem was with our account manager tomorrow morning and feedback to you, so that we can get things right should you decide to play in the online series, where your first entry fee will be on APAT.

Regards,

Des.

Eyeofsauron

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 21:19:53 PM »
Cheers Des! The screen name I"m trying to log on as is Mr_Mad, the same as on PokerStars. I"m not 100% sure if I downloaded the software many months, possibly years ago as Eyeofsauron. So I don"t know where I am at the moment. Thanks for taking the time to look into it though. It"s much appreciated.