Author Topic: Seat for tomorrow's main event available...  (Read 6478 times)

AllanD23

• Silver Member
Seat for tomorrow's main event available...
« on: August 29, 2008, 21:58:11 PM »
Evening all,

Fortunately (for the Duke), I"m not going to be able to make it down to undoubtedly lift my trophy so my seat for tomorrow"s main event is available as long as that"s ok with apat.
I"d prefer to sell it to someone who would be interested in some sort of stake arrangement so if the first person to contact me (respond in the forum so there"s no argument about who"s first) is someone i"m familiar with then i"d prefer to do it that way and we can discuss %ages. If I don"t know you from Adam, then a full tilt transfer would suit me best. This would happen prior to me confirming the seat exchange to apat.

Hope to hear from someone a bit good  ;D  (eck, no" fancy jumping on a plane the morra morning?  :) )

IBangU

Re: Seat for tomorrow's main event available...
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 22:16:22 PM »
is this still available? what % would you look for ?

CaptainGee

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 22:21:08 PM »
hi, if seat is still available, please call me on 07050 049649.

regards

Simon Girling

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 22:30:50 PM »

Evening all,

Fortunately (for the Duke), I"m not going to be able to make it down to undoubtedly lift my trophy so my seat for tomorrow"s main event is available as long as that"s ok with apat.
I"d prefer to sell it to someone who would be interested in some sort of stake arrangement so if the first person to contact me (respond in the forum so there"s no argument about who"s first) is someone i"m familiar with then i"d prefer to do it that way and we can discuss %ages. If I don"t know you from Adam, then a full tilt transfer would suit me best. This would happen prior to me confirming the seat exchange to apat.

Hope to hear from someone a bit good  ;D  (eck, no" fancy jumping on a plane the morra morning?  :) )

Do you know what, if I was a lesser person I would take offence at the slur at my - my -- my --my,  Anyway sorry you cant go easy chips are lessened -- lol

IBangU

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 22:35:29 PM »
Has this gone ?

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 22:36:22 PM »

Has this gone ?

My mind has -- 40 years ago

AllanD23

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 22:44:31 PM »
Seat still avail so ibangu first on the list...want to give me a quick call? i"ll pm you my number...simon, 1st reserve bud, if it doesn"t work out with ibangu, your phone will ring shortly :-)
gl this weekend duke, hopefully i"ll get those 11,200 chips back at the next one :-)

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 22:45:36 PM »

Seat still avail so ibangu first on the list...want to give me a quick call? i"ll pm you my number...simon, 1st reserve bud, if it doesn"t work out with ibangu, your phone will ring shortly :-)
gl this weekend duke, hopefully i"ll get those 11,200 chips back at the next one :-)

fish  ;D ;D

AllanD23

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2008, 22:52:27 PM »

fish  ;D ;D

eh, donkey if you don"t mind :-) and you"ll need luck the way you play pocket aces ;-)

IBangU

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 22:54:05 PM »
Allan,

I"ve sent the money on FT and its gone through OK, you should have it now...

Best wishes

James

IBangU

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 23:00:56 PM »
I just sent an email to customer@apat.com but they will need to hear from you as well I guess.

Thx

AllanD23

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 23:01:39 PM »
...the seats a gonner, my money"s on James Coleman for the title :-) (alternatively, if you can"t bag that james, if you can organise dinner for me with the lovely miss coren, i could force myself to accept that  ;D)

Des, email is on it"s way shortly, hope this week"s been going good....

IBangU

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2008, 23:03:00 PM »
hehe thanks mate, I will give it my best shot, the poker that is, not Miss Coren ;-)

AllanD23

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2008, 23:19:32 PM »

hi, if seat is still available, please call me on 07050 049649.

regards

Simon Girling

sorry Simon, hope you manage to get a seat somehow for this weekend, best of luck and thanks for the response...

CaptainGee

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2008, 23:39:56 PM »
no worries, thanks for the update.