Author Topic: Powerfest!  (Read 17949 times)

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
Re: Powerfest!
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2016, 00:31:09 AM »
Confused, did we win? Why has money come back? I know you didn"t play all the games but you played some so imo there is no need to send all the money back as you could have won. Let me know what 20% of what you actually played was and I will send it to you as the stake was agreed and played as far as I am concerned, you can"t send it back if you don"t win or just for missing a couple of games, that"s insane.
-----------------------------

Still trying to think of something amusing to write in this bit.

PokerRoyalFlush9

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2016, 11:35:54 AM »

Confused, did we win? Why has money come back? I know you didn"t play all the games but you played some so imo there is no need to send all the money back as you could have won. Let me know what 20% of what you actually played was and I will send it to you as the stake was agreed and played as far as I am concerned, you can"t send it back if you don"t win or just for missing a couple of games, that"s insane.

I think it was more that the stake wasn"t played out as posted and a few other stuff came up and felt he was letting people down and didn"t have his mind on the game

Maybe as you said we sent back the same % as what game he did play, I will look back at the post and see what it was

Just checked and make it total of $124.30

10% is $12.43
20% is $24.86

Can some else check the numbers 1st
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 11:44:34 AM by PokerRoyalFlush9 »

kevod85

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2016, 11:41:53 AM »
Rodders as Sean said, ive sent the origianl stake back as although i did play some games i don"t feel my head was in them.

If you backed a horse then found out it only had 3 legs ud probly want your money bk lol
APAT Welsh Amateur Championship 2012 Bronze Medal