Author Topic: Blue Square Software  (Read 10480 times)

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
Re: Blue Square Software
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2007, 12:34:23 PM »

I totally agree with all the remarks about blue square.I used to look forward to the on line events,but i doubt i will be playing as many now.

Micky you will be sadly missed......

as will your easy money   :)

"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

jacQues

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 17:25:05 PM »
Can someone tell me what exactly constitutes as "Blue Square"?

The network they use is called iPoker, which contains a lot of poker sites that share the same tables.  When the next series of online APAT events are ran, can I use any iPoker site or does it have to be BlueSq?

And if it has to be BlueSq another question arises.  Blue Square has sub-sites like Green Joker Poker and Cue Club.  Those are poker sites that work under the BlueSq umbrella.  Can those be used?

jacQues
(...)

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2007, 18:27:47 PM »
It has to be Blue Sq.  You can"t use blondepoker, VCPoker, or any of the other "skins".

As for the sub-sites of Blue Sq - I"d guess no - but probably best waiting for an answer from someone who actually knows!

;D
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2007, 19:29:43 PM »
It would have to be the Blue Square site.

Blue Square are a sister company of Grosvenor and Mecca, and part of the multi billion pound Rank organisation.  They have just been on iPoker for a matter of months and have briefed many amends to that network"s software, although these amends will take time to go through the development channels.

Blue Square are also the sponsor of the hugely successful Grosvenor UK Poker Tour.

coprey

• Gold Member
  • SkinEm
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2007, 09:32:29 AM »
Question: What was the satellite others are talking about? Did I miss something?

I agree Blue sq is not as sophisticated as other online poker sites and I do not like the recent developments regarding graphics etc. Leave graphics to sites such as PKR and stick to user friendly functionality.

I found the slider bar slightly better than useless. The bar makes it easy if you want to bet 4xbb however as I like to raise 3xbb i had to type my bet in every time. It is beyond me why this has not been sorted before now.

Others have mentioned the lobby. I found that when I was in full screen mode it was not easy to navigate between the table and the lobby, however I got round this by using Alt Tab on my keyboard.

After using the software for a while I think ill be able to cope with it, but definately feel improvements should be made.

Again, what was the tourney last night others seem to be talking about, i hate to miss out?

Thanks

tumblet

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2007, 22:47:09 PM »
I think he was just refering to a game he played.