Author Topic: How many runners in tomorrows Razz and what time is the expected finish?  (Read 3008 times)

BillySollocks

As above, planning on getting the train up tomorrow morning for a spot of Razz and was wondering if I need to reserve or just show up and whether I might treat myself to a hotel room if it is likely to finish late.

Thanks.

PokerRoyalFlush9

• Silver Member

As above, planning on getting the train up tomorrow morning for a spot of Razz and was wondering if I need to reserve or just show up and whether I might treat myself to a hotel room if it is likely to finish late.

Thanks.

It could be anything , Easter Friday, runners been low all week but today 6 max was only excepting 120 and it finished at 144 runners, people saying it"s going to get below 40, it can be wide open, but talk around the room is the hi roller is going to get some nice numbers, but wil waiting and see what the numbers are

BillySollocks

Thanks for the quick reply.

PokerRoyalFlush9

• Silver Member

Thanks for the quick reply.

Most of the events are finished nice and early, only trouble is no evening game , so getting knocked early then only option is cash or call it a night and just go out drinking, you know apaters like to drink

BillySollocks

Great tournament, good play and superb dealers - pity my luck ran out but I will be back next year!

#apat

#razz