Author Topic: bristol  (Read 2394 times)

HERBIEHACKIT

• Silver Member
bristol
« on: July 19, 2016, 11:28:26 AM »
any apaters live in bristol? looking to bid on an item on ebay, its collection only so hoping someone living in bristol would collect if i win it (its a vintage football game), then give it to me at one of the apat events. happy to pay your costs.
Peter Stringfellow is my hero. i want to grow old disgracefully too.

ashhen

• Silver Member
Re: bristol
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 16:20:29 PM »
I don"t have any APAT events lined up, but I live in Bristol and as long as it isn"t in the arse end of nowhere (I don"t drive) then I could stick it in a jiffy bag and mail it to you.

Its not exactly what you are after, but feel free to treat me as a back-up in case no one else comes forward.

HERBIEHACKIT

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 17:36:36 PM »

I don"t have any APAT events lined up, but I live in Bristol and as long as it isn"t in the arse end of nowhere (I don"t drive) then I could stick it in a jiffy bag and mail it to you.

Its not exactly what you are after, but feel free to treat me as a back-up in case no one else comes forward.

thxs. will do. will not fit in j bag. its a bit bigger than that. its a vintage game. casdon football. would be happy for u to hang onto it until i can sort something. guy will not post due to value (its only worth £100).

HERBIEHACKIT

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 22:40:38 PM »

they live in brislington. is that near u.

ashhen

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 11:50:50 AM »

they live in brislington. is that near u.

Its some way out, but I"ll be able to get there easily enough.