Author Topic: An attempt at a new Blog.  (Read 23358 times)

IrishTom

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Re: An attempt at a new Blog.
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2016, 14:06:04 PM »

Slowly getting back on the poker train. Noticed a strange thing about this blog and on some other peoples, there are blank posts. I know mine weren"t blank and I"m sure that other peoples weren"t. Maybe the admins aren"t aware of this oddity. If I post regular on here again I will keep an eye on it and report if needed.

Sadly Bill that is an effect of the recent migration APAT did on its Server... the problem of lost posts only applies to some that were written before the migration, it won"t be something that happens to any posts since then...
Facebook: Tom Brady (Plymouth)
Twitter: TomBradyLPPL

Scousebill

• Gold Member
  • Liverpool FC, APAT Poker @TheHummingbirds CoLFC
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2016, 23:11:42 PM »
Played the Irish Online tonight. Quite happy with my 10th position but my lack of patience at the sharp end is annoying. It amazes me that I can be patient enough to get to the position I did but then blow it stupidly in about 3 hands. Still learning all the time. After all the problems with the site they still have a few things that need sorting out. I don"t use the chat much but it is disappointing that you can"t say hello to people.
Also, there was a little phase after one of the breaks where the blinds were posted several times but no cards fell... Didn"t take any chips off us but ran it two or three times before the cards could be played... Odd...

Liverpool are flying high at the moment and so are my non-league City of Liverpool FC... A good football journey looks to be on the cards for a change..

Need to dig my passport out in the next few days and get my details to Tom...
Silver Medal APAT European Champs. 2015
WCOAP 6-MAX Champion, 2015.
2015 APAT Player of The Year.
Online 10th Anniversary Vegas Sat. Winner 2016

Twitter @APATBillShep

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2016, 23:18:44 PM »

I don"t use the chat much but it is disappointing that you can"t say hello to people.

I did reply when you came to our table and said "evening all" ;D

pokerpops

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2016, 23:39:08 PM »

I don"t use the chat much but it is disappointing that you can"t say hello to people.

The chat window is so limited that it seems pointless to even attempt to use it.
Just an old bloke living the dream

Proud to be an APAT Forum Team member 2013
Prouder still of being part of the Raise for Jack team, Silver medalists 2019

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2016, 23:44:05 PM »

The chat window is so limited that it seems pointless to even attempt to use it.

Switch to classic view and you can move it to the side (more in view)