Author Topic: PLAYER REQUEST FOR APAT TEAM AT UK TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS BLACKPOOL FEB 2018  (Read 3871 times)

pables

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • JACK7SUITED on Grosvenor

Okay Guys and Gals

I need some help!!!!

I'm looking for 7 players to join me and represent one of the APAT teams at the forthcoming Grosvenor APAT UK Team Championship in Blackpool, the other team will be captained by Dawn Cooke.

Dates for your diaries are 3rd February 2018 to 4th February 2018.

If you would like a chance to represent APAT then please pm me with your request and just in case I don't know you that well, a brief synopsis of your playing career and or Hendon mob link so that I can cast my beady eye over your skillz  ;D

Please, please, please, make this a hard selection for me, I'd like as many of you as possible to want to come and join me.

I would also like to get my team details out as early as possible to enable people to book hotels etc for the weekend and bearing that in mind I'll set a cut off date for applications of 28th July 2017

Thanking you all

Ian Thompson (McPables)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 12:47:42 PM by IrishTom »
WCOAP online Omaha Bronze 2009
WCOAP Stud Gold 2010
UK Team championship 2011 individual Silver
WCOAP 2015 Team championship silver with IRELAND
WCOAP 2016 Irish silver
WCOAP 2018 PLO D/C Bracelet
WCOAP 2018 ROE silver
WCOAP 2019 Mix max Bracelet
European Team event 2019 Silver with team Ireland

majoralma

Hi, my name is Alvaro Carvalho (nick:Almacarvalho/Majoralma). I'd like to send my Poker "CV"  in order to try to have a chance to compete for Team UK Team Poker Championship in blackpol 2018. And I love this game (Mental game) I play poker live and online since 2008. I'm an amateur and play poker for pasion and as a part-time, but i play to win off course. Live poker give me the ability to socialize.

In attached I send some results and rankings.
http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=374567. Alvaro Carvalho.

best regards
Thank you

Alvaro Carvalho

JrChamp

Afternoon Mr Thompson....wazza has informed me this is the perfect weekend? Team environment full of what I do best, drink 👍🍻 with some poker thrown in lol! Be great to be included. JR

Scousebill

• Gold Member
  • Liverpool FC, APAT Poker @TheHummingbirds CoLFC
I would like to put myself forward for selection. I usually get overlooked for team events but I would give it my best shot if selected. If I played Poker as well as I drink then I would be in with a good chance of winning the whole thing.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=334858&_ga=2.96939807.1026464309.1498763598-250947159.1498763598

Must be doing something right once in a while as two free trips to Vegas in recent years...
Silver Medal APAT European Champs. 2015
WCOAP 6-MAX Champion, 2015.
2015 APAT Player of The Year.
Online 10th Anniversary Vegas Sat. Winner 2016

Twitter @APATBillShep