Author Topic: PokerStars funds mystically disappear!  (Read 3574 times)

Kronsdat

• Silver Member
PokerStars funds mystically disappear!
« on: May 09, 2019, 19:38:19 PM »
Hi folks.  I just thought I would tell you about a weird experience I have had with PokerStars over the last couple of days.  Last night I logged in to my account (of over 12 years standing) to play a few games and found that all of the money in my account had disappeared!  I tried to contact them via "live chat" but when I got to the top of the queue I was informed that nobody was available and I should contact them via an online form.  I did this and have had nothing in response from them.  Tonight I logged in and there was a pop up asking me to accept funds coming into my account, which I obviously clicked and my money magically reappeared.  No explanation.  (The account was successfully re-verified with my details a couple of weeks back).

I have emailed them asking for an explanation for what occurred and will let you know if/when anything is forthcoming.  It's certainly not very reassuring to see that your funds can just suddenly disappear! 

I have noticed a few other glitches in Stars software recently too, particularly games not loading at the start and then "hanging".  (Control/Alt/Delete , log out, log back in again, sorts it.  Switch it off and switch it on...sigh). 

redsimon

• Silver Member
Re: PokerStars funds mystically disappear!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 13:47:37 PM »
Sounds odd....when you got back in have you checked transcation history to see "how" they took your funds off and put them back?