Author Topic: Euro Final 2021  (Read 1513 times)

CincinnatiKid

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
Euro Final 2021
« on: July 10, 2021, 11:16:21 AM »
Good luck and fingers crossed for team Three Lions. Would be a well deserved win of an international competition after decades.
No one lives football more than the british fans imo.

Regards from Germany!

Follow my Poker Twitter @CINK1D
Follow my Horseracing Twitter @AG_CGN
Ex Team Lucky Squad
Captain Ex-Regional Team Europe
Member Ex-Regional Team East of England
Member Ex-Luton Poker Club

annelamb

Re: Euro Final 2021
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2023, 12:25:35 PM »
Thanks for your support and the positive energy you bring to the football community. Keep spreading your love for the game, and I hope you continue to enjoy many exciting football moments.

DerekVendel

Re: Euro Final 2021
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2023, 13:55:56 PM »
It's amazing to see your post from a couple of years ago showing your support for the Three Lions in the Euro Final. The excitement and passion of British football fans are truly remarkable! I hope you had an incredible time watching the game and that the team made you proud, despite the outcome. It's always a special moment when a team wins an international competition, especially after decades of waiting. Your unwavering support is a testament to the love and dedication British fans have for the beautiful game. If you're still interested in engaging in football discussions, I'd recommend checking out https://www.dhooka.com/. It's a platform where you can find interesting insights, updates, and connect with fellow football enthusiasts.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 15:01:17 PM by DerekVendel »