Author Topic: Yes its medals again!  (Read 4315 times)

ChipClick

• Bronze Member
Yes its medals again!
« on: November 12, 2008, 17:29:53 PM »
Forgive me for running out of patients here, but when the hell am i going to get my medal, i won it in may and have been given a load of rubbish from APAT ever since, all they say is we will give them out after the next event, still waiting, its a shame because i really like what APAT have done and have been a member from the start but if they don"t give out the prizes, whats the point. I expect this thread to be closed and referred to another post just like last time. Just tell me APAT when do i get it, i have a good mind to take this further.

Regards
Andy

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: Yes its medals again!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 17:51:24 PM »
Andy,

I can assure you that you have not been forgotten.  As Des posted in another thread, we are at the end of season 2 and there are a number of housekeeping jobs being resolved, one of which includes ensuring all medals are shipped by the supplier.

Rest assured that you won"t need to take it any further.

Regards,

Leigh

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 20:09:33 PM »

Forgive me for running out of patients here

I didn"t know you were a Doctor!!

Quote from: Chipaccrual
Rob, you are a genius.
Quote from: jacklevel06
You are a genius Rob  :D

lukybugur

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 20:15:15 PM »
I didn"t know you were an English teacher!!

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 23:04:30 PM »

Forgive me for running out of patients here, but when the hell am i going to get my medal, i won it in may and have been given a load of rubbish from APAT ever since, all they say is we will give them out after the next event, still waiting, its a shame because i really like what APAT have done and have been a member from the start but if they don"t give out the prizes, whats the point. I expect this thread to be closed and referred to another post just like last time. Just tell me APAT when do i get it, i have a good mind to take this further.

Regards
Andy

The information for the medal despatches from the second half of the season has been passed to our manufacturer and the packages will all go out over the next few days.  Due to the sensitivity of data protection, I am the only APAT team member who can carry out the administration around despatches like this and my primary focus remains the organisation and running of the tour with tasks like medal despatches secondary, and fitted in where possible.  The end of the season in this case.  I will not apologise once again for this as I know the service APAT gives is the best we can possibly offer with our voluntary organisational structure.  I"ve noted your comment about having "a good mind to take it further".

Des.

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 00:28:39 AM »
Father Des forgive them for they know not what they do say.

I"m sure I speak for the vast majority Des when I say we"re right behind you. We know the medals will be sorted. Please don"t get disheartened.

P.S. Where"s my ****ing medal!?!

ChipClick

• Bronze Member
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 01:26:54 AM »
Prehaps the taking it further comment was a bit over the top, i apologise for that i take it back. I have not been on the forum for a while so have not read any other threads about this situation. I do not want to fall out with anyone here, i have always said Des and the team do a great job and i have not changed my view on that,but i just felt on this occasion i had to have a rant.

I will take your word on it that it will be sent and say no more. Thanks for replying.

Regards
Andy

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 08:45:58 AM »
Phew that was close Andy!
Go Des you are my hero.
European Online Silver Medalist 2009
Member of the Leeds "Grand Final" Team
Scottish Amateur Championships Bronze Medalist 2013

TopPair2Pair

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2008, 10:41:24 AM »

Go Des you are my hero.

Hmmm... I wonder what his special power is? I do hope Mr Arthur Peteri doesn"t take it away from him!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 14:18:46 PM by TopPair2Pair »
Toppietwo - "Just like it says on the tin"

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2008, 11:11:49 AM »

I"m sure I speak for the vast majority Des when I say we"re right behind you.

+1
Quote from: Chipaccrual
Rob, you are a genius.
Quote from: jacklevel06
You are a genius Rob  :D