Author Topic: Google Sheets  (Read 257 times)

Max Vanisch

Google Sheets
« on: May 28, 2023, 19:09:21 PM »
Good day, forum enthusiasts! I hope the sun is shining bright for you all. I have a burning question about google sheets and would greatly appreciate any expertise you can provide. Is there a limit to the number of cells that can be merged in Google Sheets? Does cell merging affect data validation in Google Sheets? How does cell merging affect conditional formatting rules in Google Sheets?

Bob Black

Re: Google Sheets
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2023, 19:57:36 PM »
Good day! Yes, there is a limit to the number of cells that can be merged in Google Sheets. The maximum number of cells that can be merged is 2,000. Merging cells does not affect data validation in Google Sheets, but it does affect conditional formatting rules. To merge cells in Google Sheets, select the cells you want to merge, then click the "Merge Cells" button in the toolbar. You can also use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + 1 to merge cells. You should take the time to read the whole article on how to merge cells in google sheets.

HarryWallker

Re: Google Sheets
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2023, 11:38:04 AM »
I'm not sure, but have you considered searching for existing discussions or resources on this topic?