Author Topic: Help me  (Read 281 times)

AnnaSokolski

Help me
« on: May 31, 2023, 17:14:06 PM »
Hey everyone! I'm looking for a reliable card payment platform for my business. Has anyone heard of Wallester? I found their website, wallester.com, and they offer bin sponsorship. Any experiences or recommendations?

EvaVarhilion

Re: Help me
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2023, 17:14:50 PM »
Virtual credit cards are electronic cards issued by a bank that can be used to make online payments. virtual card issuing are usually linked to the main credit card, but have a separate number and CVV code.
Indeed, virtual credit cards are electronic cards issued by a bank or financial institution that are primarily intended for online transactions. These cards are typically linked to the main credit card account but possess a distinct card number and CVV code. Here's some further information about virtual credit cards:

Enhanced Security: Virtual credit cards provide an additional layer of security for online transactions. Since they have unique card numbers and CVV codes separate from the main credit card, they help protect sensitive information from potential data breaches or unauthorized access.

Limited Validity: Virtual credit cards often have a limited validity period. They can be generated for a specific time frame or a particular transaction, providing temporary access to funds. This feature helps prevent fraudulent activities and reduces the risk of unauthorized usage.

Convenient Online Payments: These cards are specifically designed for online purchases. Users can enter the virtual card details, including the card number, CVV code, and expiration date, during the checkout process on e-commerce websites or other online platforms that accept credit card payments.

Controlled Spending: Virtual credit cards can be useful for managing and controlling spending. Since they are typically linked to the main credit card account, users can set specific spending limits or allocate a predetermined amount of funds to the virtual card. This helps in budgeting and preventing overspending.

Easy Card Management: Virtual credit cards often come with user-friendly interfaces or mobile apps that allow users to manage their cards conveniently. Users can view transaction history, track expenses, and even freeze or delete the virtual card when it is no longer needed.

Lower Risk of Fraud: The distinct card number and CVV code assigned to virtual credit cards help reduce the risk of fraud associated with online transactions. Even if the virtual card details are compromised, the potential damage is limited due to the card's restricted usage and expiration date.

It's worth noting that the specific features and functionalities of virtual credit cards may vary depending on the issuing bank or financial institution. It's advisable to consult with the respective provider to understand the terms, conditions, and available security measures associated with their virtual credit card offerings.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 13:51:21 PM by EvaVarhilion »

AnnaSokolski

Re: Help me
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2023, 17:15:16 PM »
That sounds interesting, User2! I've been considering integrating a new card payment solution for my e-commerce website, and bin sponsorship seems like a useful feature. User1, you might want to check out their website for more details. They also have additional services like fraud prevention and chargeback management.