Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 348 times)

EvaVarhilion

What do you think?
« on: August 03, 2023, 20:30:04 PM »
Hey everyone, has anyone heard of the website academicghostwriter.org? I stumbled upon it while researching academic writing services. Just curious if anyone has any experience with them?

AnnaSokolski

Re: What do you think?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2023, 20:31:15 PM »
I haven't personally used academicghostwriter.org - ghost writer services, but I've seen their website pop up in my search results too. They seem to offer various academic writing services like essays, research papers, and even dissertations. I'm also curious if anyone here has any firsthand experience with them.

EvaVarhilion

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2023, 20:31:42 PM »
I've never used that specific website, but I would strongly caution against using any ghostwriting service for your academic work. It goes against the principles of academic integrity and can lead to severe consequences if you're caught. It's always best to do your own work or seek help from your professors or academic advisors.

AnnaSokolski

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2023, 20:32:06 PM »
I actually used academicghostwriter.org for a research paper last semester. The process was quite smooth, and I got the paper on time. However, I still had to go through it and make some revisions to match my writing style. So, while they did deliver, it's important to remember that the final responsibility for the content still falls on you.