Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 352 times)

AnnaSokolski

What do you think?
« on: August 04, 2023, 21:45:55 PM »
Hey everyone, have you checked out this website called bacho.world? It seems to be dedicated to classical music and the works of Johann Sebastian Bach. I stumbled upon it recently and found some really interesting articles and resources. Just wanted to share this discovery with fellow music enthusiasts! 🎵🎻

EvaVarhilion

Re: What do you think?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2023, 21:46:26 PM »
Oh, I recognize that site! It appears to be a platform offering a variety of online courses and resources to help people enhance their skills and expand their knowledge. Although I haven't used it directly, I've encountered commendations about the effectiveness of their courses from others. Visit a site https://bacho.world/

AnnaSokolski

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 21:46:54 PM »
BaroqueFan, you're right! This website is a goldmine for classical music students and enthusiasts alike. The variety of resources, from sheet music and recordings to historical context articles, is impressive. I've been wanting to delve deeper into Bach's work, and this seems like the perfect place to start. Thanks, MusicLover!

EvaVarhilion

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2023, 21:47:14 PM »
Thanks a bunch for the heads-up, MusicLover and BaroqueFan! As a pianist, I'm always looking for high-quality sheet music, and it looks like bacho.world has a dedicated section for that. I'm excited to explore their collection and perhaps discover some lesser-known pieces by Bach. This forum is such a great source of information. 🎹🎼