Author Topic: Remove the background from a photo  (Read 325 times)

ann5

Remove the background from a photo
« on: November 03, 2023, 22:02:36 PM »
Hi everyone!!! I have some photos where I need to remove the background. What program or online service can I use to do this? Preferably one that is easy and fast.

Vikkii

Re: Remove the background from a photo
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2023, 18:39:19 PM »
Hi, I recommend you to try https://depositphotos.com/ru/bgremover.html. It provides a convenient and fast way to remove background from images. I myself have used this site several times and was very satisfied with the result. You don't need to register or download any programs. The process is quite simple: you upload your photo to the site, select the background removal tool and the site automatically processes the image. Once the processing is complete, you can download the result to your computer. Very convenient and fast!

ann5

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2023, 21:45:37 PM »
Thanks for the information! I will try to use the service. What do I do if the background partially overlaps with the object in the photo? How can I correct such cases?

Vikkii

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2023, 21:46:33 PM »
It is important to be careful and patient when working with these images, as it may require some time and skill. Do not hesitate to ask specific questions if you encounter difficulties in the editing process.