Author Topic: Best CRM for managing new opportunities and new leads?  (Read 177 times)

Xuarantui

Best CRM for managing new opportunities and new leads?
« on: January 30, 2024, 11:14:36 AM »
I get a lot of new business opportunities every day and also new leads as I meet a lot of people. difficult to remember these things and also follow-ups. Is there any crm or opportunities management software for an individual self-employed person like me? Thanks in advance.
Ps. I tried Monday.com but seems complicated and expensive.

DerekVendel

Re: Best CRM for managing new opportunities and new leads?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2024, 11:46:32 AM »
Hubspot, Zoho and Salesforce are a few I have used. Salesforce is probably OTT for your needs.

RhaegarShelby

Re: Best CRM for managing new opportunities and new leads?
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2024, 12:03:16 PM »
I completely understand the challenge of managing new business opportunities and leads when you're self-employed and constantly meeting new people. It can get overwhelming to keep track of everything and stay on top of follow-ups. I'm sorry to hear that Monday.com didn't quite meet your expectations.
I'd like to recommend https://planfix.com/ as a potential solution. It is a CRM and opportunities management software known for its user-friendly interface and affordability. It's designed to help individuals like you streamline their workflow, keep a close eye on leads, and manage follow-ups more effectively.