Author Topic: AI-powered Background Removal  (Read 247 times)

Xuarantui

AI-powered Background Removal
« on: February 07, 2024, 08:09:48 AM »
Hello everyone,

I'm from a Japan-based BPO company offering image editing services. We recently launched our new background removal product ImageMatting.com. The AI is trained on millions of images clipped using Photoshop's Pen Tool so it gives sharper edges than other similar services out there. It's still in beta so it doesn't work well for certain types of images, but if anyone is interested in trying it out.

It's available free right now even for commercial jobs.
P.S.: There are plans to make it freemium with a limit on the no. of images you can process in the free version so I recommend that anyone who might require this service try it while there are no limits.

Looking forward to any feedback or criticism!

RhaegarShelby

Re: AI-powered Background Removal
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 11:09:27 AM »
Interesting. Will try it and let you know.

DerekVendel

Re: AI-powered Background Removal
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2024, 11:27:06 AM »
As someone who dabbles in image editing from time to time, I can truly appreciate how crucial that is.
Offering it for free during the beta phase is a generous move, and I'm sure many, including myself, will jump on the opportunity.
Speaking of AI, I recently stumbled upon some info about a brand-new AI for sales, and it piqued my interest. The potential of AI in various industries, from image editing to sales, is fascinating. It's incredible to witness how technology is constantly evolving and transforming the way we work and create.