Author Topic: Weekly bonus horrible!  (Read 228 times)

Xuarantui

Weekly bonus horrible!
« on: February 07, 2024, 13:31:31 PM »
I did decrease the amount I used to wager on stake. In the past I used to wager between 15-50k, twice I wagered 250k. 

my weekly even without wager used to be 10usd.

this last week I only wagered 1k but lost 500usd. They only gave me 7usd. The total month I've lost 1k and wagered 4k. They gave me 18usd.

I thought the bonus were based mainly on losses. Is anyone else having the same experience?

DerekVendel

Re: Weekly bonus horrible!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 05:22:15 AM »
Weekly is based on wager. Montly has lossback added. So yea 1k wager on average you would lose 40 dollar, you had 7 back from weekly

RhaegarShelby

Re: Weekly bonus horrible!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2024, 06:06:38 AM »
It sounds like you've had a frustrating experience with the weekly bonuses. It's disappointing when efforts to decrease wager amounts don't seem to reflect in the bonus rewards, especially after such significant losses.
While bonuses are typically based on various factors, including wager amounts and losses, it's understandable to feel let down when the outcome doesn't align with expectations. Exploring other platforms might offer better bonus options that cater to your preferences and reward your dedication more effectively.
You could check out https://bonusvips.com/ for potential alternatives and bonuses that better match your expectations. Hopefully, you'll find a platform that appreciates your loyalty and rewards it accordingly.