Author Topic: What should I look for when choosing a hose end?  (Read 142 times)

Vikkii

What should I look for when choosing a hose end?
« on: March 26, 2024, 10:22:57 AM »
I have a question about how to choose the right end for a fuel hose. I'm just starting to figure this out, and would like to know what to look for when choosing an end for a hose. Are there any specifics to be aware of?

ann5

Re: What should I look for when choosing a hose end?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 11:16:56 AM »
Of course, choosing an end for your fuel hose can be pretty important, especially if you're doing car or motorcycle projects. There are a few key things to consider when choosing an end for your hose. First is the type of fuel you will be using. Some ends may be better suited for different types of fuel, such as ethyl alcohol or gasoline. It is also important to consider the pressure that your fuel system will experience. Some ends may be designed to handle high pressure, which is important for professional or racing applications. You should also consider the size of the hose. Different ends may fit different hose diameters, so make sure the end you choose matches your hose. I chose evil energy fittings . They offer a wide range of fuel hose ends in various types and sizes, with high quality and reliability.

Vikkii

Re: What should I look for when choosing a hose end?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2024, 22:30:15 PM »
Thank you for the comprehensive response. You've been very helpful. If anyone has any other tips, I would be glad to hear them.