Author Topic: Stovetop Popcorn  (Read 148 times)

Xuarantui

Stovetop Popcorn
« on: March 26, 2024, 14:30:52 PM »
With all the nostalgia threads lately, it got me to thinking.

I haven't used a manual stovetop popcorn popper in probably 40 years. I'm thinking of getting a new manual popcorn popper that can be used on a stovetop, grill or even a campfire.

Yeah, I know you can do it with an old saucepan with a lid. I always preferred to be able to stir it to get a more even pop without burning and not staining a saucepan.

Are there any popcorn aficionados here that can share what features to look for in modern manual popcorn poppers?

They probably haven't changed much in a 100 years. Just thought it might be an interesting question.

annelamb

Re: Stovetop Popcorn
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 15:13:58 PM »
Someone mentioned a bit ago (can't remember who) that their Mom popped popcorn in bacon grease.

CarloMecan

Re: Stovetop Popcorn
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2024, 15:22:07 PM »
Stovetop popcorn popping can be such a fun and nostalgic experience! If you're looking for a new manual popcorn popper that's versatile enough to use on a stovetop, grill, or even a campfire, there are definitely some features to consider. I hope these tips help you find the perfect manual popcorn popper for your needs! If you're interested in exploring other popcorn options, you might also want to check out all-included popcorn machine carts from https://sizzleyourevents.com/popcorn-machine-rental-montreal/ for a convenient and fun popcorn experience.