Author Topic: Has anyone invested in Dubai real estate?  (Read 135 times)

Xuarantui

Has anyone invested in Dubai real estate?
« on: March 28, 2024, 16:11:11 PM »
Hello,

I was wondering about this and thought I might ask here.

I believe the freehold zones/areas of Dubai allow non-residents to purchase property.

Are there folks here who have invested in (or researched) Dubai real estate? What were your experiences, i.e. turned out to be good investments?

Follow-up question:
Anyone considering doing so presently and researching, and what are you concluding? Good idea or bad?

Thanks.

CarloMecan

Re: Has anyone invested in Dubai real estate?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 16:17:17 PM »
What real estate would you invest in? I dont understand buying apartments there as an investment when they can just keep building new ones.

DerekVendel

Re: Has anyone invested in Dubai real estate?
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 16:18:18 PM »
Investing in Dubai real estate can be a lucrative opportunity, especially with the freehold zones allowing non-residents to purchase property. Many people have found success with their investments in Dubai, as the real estate market has shown consistent growth over the years.
If you're considering investing, it's important to do thorough research and consider factors like location, developer reputation, and potential rental yields.
If you're interested in exploring more about investing in Dubai real estate, you might want to check out the Grand Club Resort Dubai. They offer luxury accommodations and could provide valuable insights into the local market.