Author Topic: singing the blues  (Read 41755 times)

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
Re: singing the blues
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2009, 09:02:35 AM »
Was this game ever going to be a thing of beauty? I think not. Blood and thunder Derby it was always going to be and thats what it was. Liverpool had the better of the first half, and of course we cheered when Gerrard went off, he"s Liverpools best player, who wouldn"t want to play "em without him in the side.
Lucas" first card was harsh, but the second was nailed on and he was walking, after that it was all Everton, which is strange cos very often the 10 man team raises it work rate to compensate for their loss. This didn"t happen with the reds, and it was up to us to grab the goal, cos we were defo going to lose a shoot out! Credit Moyes with his substitutions, we don"t have a million ££ bench we have kids! And they rewarded Moyes" confidence in them. Come on you Blues!! :D
European Online Silver Medalist 2009
Member of the Leeds "Grand Final" Team
Scottish Amateur Championships Bronze Medalist 2013

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2009, 21:23:09 PM »
Everton Everton Everton EVERRRRR TONNNNN  

lol lol lol lol lol

haven"t they done well... I"ll have to go on holiday more often if they keep winning like this, maybe a break in April in Italy during the semi final weekend might do the trick,had to be utd didnt it !!  chelsea or arsenal would of been easier lol  ;D

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2009, 21:27:26 PM »
Good to have you back Noble.

Now get over to the strategy threads.   ;D

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2009, 23:23:08 PM »
well Man City played fantastic tonight? someone please restrain me from rushing down the bookies to put my life time savings on City winning the UEFA Cup.. :o

heres a few jokes for you Rob i"m sure you""ll appreciate. ;D

What"s the difference between a lift and City?  
A lift doesn"t take 9 months to go down........... :-*

A new Man City Oxo cube is about to be introduced. It"ll be called "laughing stock".

The announcer says that City have lost 3-0 and the dog immediately rolls over on its back, sticks its paws in the air and plays dead.
"That"s amazing," says the barman. "What does he do when they win?"
The City Fan scratches his head for a couple of minutes and finally replies: "I dunno.... I"ve only had the dog for eight months."

Q. How do you know if your newspaper is upside down?
A. Manchester City are top of the table!

NEWSFLASH ROBBERY!
Late last night thieves broke into Maine Road and stole the entire contents of Manchester City"s trophy room. Police are looking for two men carrying a light blue carpet.

Sorry Rob i"ve been sent off for bad jokes.. lol lol

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2009, 23:45:20 PM »
Its not that they are bad, just as old as

Personally, I never thought the result was in doubt ;D

talking of old, bad jokes

I hear the "everton in europe" book should be out by september
Quote from: Chipaccrual
Rob, you are a genius.
Quote from: jacklevel06
You are a genius Rob  :D

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2009, 06:27:26 AM »
lol lol in response - Why do Man City fans whistle whilst sitting on the toilet? So they know which end to wipe... :o

Mark Hughes wont stand for any nonsense, last week he caught 2 fans climbing over the city of manchester stadium wall and grabbed the pair by there collars ""right"" he said shaking with fury ""you get back in there and watch the game till it finishes""

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2009, 08:12:12 AM »
Rafa benitez is driving past david moyes, who is walking down the street with a bag of potatoes on his bag.

"Hi Dave, what are you doing with the spuds"

"Oh, We haven"t had chips for a while so I bought these for the lads"

"Fair swap" says rafa as he drives off
Quote from: Chipaccrual
Rob, you are a genius.
Quote from: jacklevel06
You are a genius Rob  :D

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2009, 14:58:47 PM »
lol lol n1 i had to chuckle [potatoes are expensive]

Mark Hughes was getting worried that all his players were hopeless, so he phoned up a decent manager to ask for advice. David Moyes explained that he got all the Everton players to dribble round cones, thus improving their close ball control. He suggested Mark try this. Two weeks later, David rang back to see how the Man City players were coping with the new system. When he answered the phone
though Hughes was still browned off.

"Didn"t my suggestion work?" Asked Moyes.
"Bloody cones! They beat us 3-0" muttered Hughes   ;D

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2009, 05:50:33 AM »
Well i have just finished reading a fascinating thread which has been locked off by Des..just when it was getting interesting and i didnt muck in with any jokes or quips..i must be getting soft as i wanted Liverpool to win secretly, but do not despair my red friends you have 1 leg to go and 1 certain Stevie G who seems to make a habit of producing big performances in that red shirt when all seems lost..so it may be premature to write the Red #h#t off just yet..
I will add there are not many fans who sing there hearts out towards the end of a game when it has been such a disappointing night for them but i dare say the blue half of mersey might mention the result at work tomorrow.. ::)  

Good luck to city thursday night against the mighty hamburgers lets hope city discover that the round thing has to go in the onion bag thing of the opposition in order to win.. i wont crack any trophy room jokes just yet Rob  ;D

something to watch for the mersey reds..........
[youtube=425,350][/youtube]

[youtube=425,350][/youtube]

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: April 09, 2009, 09:08:07 AM »
I was actually gutted with the Liverpool result, as I have a ticket for the final and if the Koppites had got there, I would have had a team to support! ;)

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2009, 10:48:15 AM »

I was actually gutted with the Liverpool result, as I have a ticket for the final and if the Koppites had got there, I would have had a team to support! ;)

neva say neva
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2009, 11:07:57 AM »
I meant the opposition!! :D

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2009, 11:49:02 AM »

oh, course!!

how u get ticket!?..
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2009, 13:30:44 PM »
I work in the Consumer Electronics business, and we are big customers of Sony. With them being a major sponsor, a few lucky people have been invited to Rome for the final. I have actually just given my ticket to my brother! :"(

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2009, 18:10:17 PM »

n1 mikey lol lol gr8 set up and execution sir...Waz you fell for that 1 in gr8 style .. unlucky....

i did a joke earlier about a piano playing tourettes sufferer but it seems i have been edited/deleted , no doubt it was deemed offensive towards pianos or something like that  ;D

so i"ll try out some poker jokes involving dogs [no offence intended towards dogs or there owners]

Judith walked into her living room and saw her brother playing Poker with their dog. "Amazing!" she spluttered. "This must be the smartest dog in the history of the world!" "He"s not so smart," her brother mumbled. "I"ve beaten him three out of five games so far."

A man walked by a table in a hotel and noticed three men and a dog playing cards. The dog was playing with extraordinary performance.
"This is a very smart dog.", the man commented.
"Not so smart," said one of the players. "every time he gets a good hand he wags his tail."