Author Topic: singing the blues  (Read 41731 times)

noble1

• Platinum Member
Re: singing the blues
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2008, 19:27:38 PM »
Everton win away with no strikers again !!!
Man City give Hull the turkeys a christmas stuffing !!!

blue is the colour lol lol lol

here you go scouse , one for you [look out for carlsberg]

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VYJdI_MMCE[/youtube]

one for the swinebag - one of the funniest fan zones i ever watched , it was a pleasure to see the utd fan squirming lol lol  2-0 up at the swamp  ;D

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8R8qY8jGa8[/youtube]

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2008, 17:27:12 PM »
1-4-6-0  the new formation works again as the moyes army wins 3-0 against Sunderland.... What a gr8 xmas for the toffees..

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2008, 21:56:33 PM »
Played with Cahill up front and Fellaini, in behind. Arteta had a great game but Sunderland were dire!! Great support from their fans though.
European Online Silver Medalist 2009
Member of the Leeds "Grand Final" Team
Scottish Amateur Championships Bronze Medalist 2013

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2008, 22:15:33 PM »

Played with Cahill up front and Fellaini, in behind. Arteta had a great game but Sunderland were dire!! Great support from their fans though.

was u there u jammy git  ;D  what did you think of young dan? cant wait to watch
motd tonight  :)

man city were lucky  ;D
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 14:19:14 PM by noble1 »

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2009, 17:10:43 PM »
the mighty macclesfield were no match lmao for the premiership might of the toffees, but what on earth are man city doing at home ??? swinebag?? any thoughts  ;D  please refer to cross bar challenge lol lol above...

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2009, 12:15:45 PM »
just looked at that gr8 decade the 80"s [well for everton it was  ;D]
came across this one with spurs v man city in the fa cup  ;D  yo yo tommy hutchinson  
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiWFMAf2rH0[/youtube]

ooops forest winning there 2nd european cup  ;D

here it is ""yo yo tommy hutchinson""

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5qTUORCwRM[/youtube]
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 12:20:58 PM by noble1 »

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2009, 19:37:33 PM »
Nice draw for Liverpool in the FA Cup.
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2009, 14:32:44 PM »

cant wait for this one,revenge for 89 will be sweeeeeeeeet.... ;D

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2009, 14:35:15 PM »

cant wait for this one,revenge for 89 will be sweeeeeeeeet.... ;D

You"ll have to wait a bit longer for revenge me thinks.

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2009, 16:07:22 PM »
Draw at Anfield and victory at the school of science for the mighty Blues, I can feel it in my water ;)
European Online Silver Medalist 2009
Member of the Leeds "Grand Final" Team
Scottish Amateur Championships Bronze Medalist 2013

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2009, 19:43:18 PM »

Draw at Anfield and victory at the school of science for the mighty Blues, I can feel it in my water ;)

Your bladder playing up again?

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2009, 20:52:55 PM »
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 20:55:27 PM by noble1 »

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2009, 20:59:36 PM »

So maybe a draw...

...although moyes record at anfield is CRAP , but caution is needed though cos I hear StevieG brings bottles to fights these days. ;D

..if liverpool get a clive thomas type ref again [remember 77] i will not be a happy bunny. lol lol lol  ;D

confident then are we!!   ;D

Bless your blue cotton socks
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2009, 21:17:08 PM »

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2009, 18:41:15 PM »
Don"t need fowards lol lol .. Fellaini will be a miss but no doubt DM will have a cunning plan. ;D
The mighty Arteta nails his free kick to send those tigers from Hull back home full of joy lol lol..So the 4-6-0 formation works again,we have got 3 easy fixtures next Liverpool Liverpool Man Utd,meh easy peasy .. Rafa is losing the mind games war with Ferguson so he might start making his usual gr8 squad changes to the 1st team and the red wheels will drop off lmao ::) reminds me of Keegan back when Newcastle were top,oh happy days if the over confident reds start fLoudering  ;D May it please start against Stoke tonight,go go Delap..

Rafael Benitez: "Our new Winger cost five million. I call him our wonder player"
Sir Alex Ferguson: "Why"s that?"
Rafael Benitez: "Everytime he plays I wonder why I bothered to buy him!"

Q: Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, an intelligent Liverpool supporter and an old drunk are walking down the street together when simultaneously they each spot a fifty quid note. Who gets it?
A: The old drunk, of course - the other 3 are mythical creatures.

A father and son were eating breakfast. The fathers newspaper had the headline "Van Gogh sold for £8 million".
The son asked "is he worth it, Dad?", to which the father, surprised at his son"s interest in fine art, replied "I suppose so, son. Why do you ask?"
The son said "Well, Liverpool paid more than that for Stan Collymore, and he was crap"

Newsflash: Thieves broke into the home of a Liverpool fan and stole two books. "The thing that upsets me", he said "is that I hadn"t finished colouring them in yet!"

On a rare day off [not in hospital  ;D], Rafa Benitez was cleaning out his cellar when he came across an old vase. Thinking it was valuable he rubbed it to clean off the dust. To his surprise out popped a Genie who said, "Oh master, I grant you one wish."
Rather surprised,Rafa thought for a while before replying, "Hhmmm. I know! Since I like going to Spain to find young players I would like you to build a bridge from Liverpool to Spain since I don't like flying and the trains are unreliable - this way I could drive."
"Oh no master," responded the Genie, "that is an impossible request, it would take the will of a thousand genies to grant you that wish - you must choose a task I can grant you."
Rafa mumbled under his breath for a bit before saying, "I have a player in my team who should score more goals, can you make Robbie Keane into a 20 goals a season player?"
To which the Genie replied, "OK, what colour lights do you want on your bridge."

Officials of Iraq have claimed that Saddam Hussein hasn"t been killed and is still alive by showing the leader giving an interview which was said to be live...
He said "To prove I am still alive, Liverpool were total sh**e on Saturday."
The British Government said, "That could have been recorded months ago."  ;D

Rafa Benitez has this morning explained why he continues to play the rotation system. He says it's the keep the burglars guessing, who's at home or who's in the team.

How do you confuse a Liverpool fan?
Ask him directions to Anfield.

What does a Liverpool fan do after watching his team win the Premiership?
Turns his Playstation off and gets off to court for his burglary charges.

here"s a good joke !!
Jamie Carragher.

Half way through his hanging upside down "stunt", David Blaine has revealed what possessed him to do it. Apparently it was because his record for hanging around in a box doing nothing has been broken by Robbie Keane.

There is a massive tailback on the M6 and a lorry driver caught up in it asks a man, who happens to be walking along the line of traffic, "what the hell is going on?"
The man replies, "haven"t you heard? Terrorists have captured the bus carrying the liverpool team and are threatening to torch the bus if their demands aren"t met. So I"ve organized a whip-round."
"How much is everyone giving?" askes the lorry driver.
"About a gallon each," replies the man.

A woman goes to the Doctor desperately begging for help. She tells the doctor my donkey talks. She pulls down her knickers and her donkey says `Liverpool are going to win the premiership`
The Doctor sits back and replies `Im afraid we are in the middle of an epidemic. Lots of c**t s have started talking like this`
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 18:43:53 PM by noble1 »