Author Topic: singing the blues  (Read 41737 times)

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: singing the blues
« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2009, 22:38:57 PM »

I was actually gutted with the Liverpool result, as I have a ticket for the final and if the Koppites had got there, I would have had a team to support! ;)

I meant the opposition!! :D

n1 mikey lol lol gr8 set up and execution sir...Waz you fell for that 1 in gr8 style .. unlucky....

i did a joke earlier about a piano playing tourettes sufferer but it seems i have been edited/deleted , no doubt it was deemed offensive towards pianos or something like that  ;D

so i"ll try out some poker jokes involving dogs [no offence intended towards dogs or there owners]

Judith walked into her living room and saw her brother playing Poker with their dog. "Amazing!" she spluttered. "This must be the smartest dog in the history of the world!" "He"s not so smart," her brother mumbled. "I"ve beaten him three out of five games so far."

A man walked by a table in a hotel and noticed three men and a dog playing cards. The dog was playing with extraordinary performance.
"This is a very smart dog.", the man commented.
"Not so smart," said one of the players. "every time he gets a good hand he wags his tail."

yep....always said i was a fish!!...hook n line..gutted!!...lol...literally!!
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2009, 20:57:35 PM »
interesting game,good free kick ;D are the red scousers beginning to BELIEVE !!

Good referee .... Good goalkeeping .... SIDE NETTING SIDE NETTING LOL LOL

There be goals in this game me thinks...

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2009, 21:25:57 PM »
no replies ?? all the scousers must be glued to the telly , the last 10 mins should be fun  ;D

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2009, 22:22:06 PM »

YNWA
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2009, 08:09:33 AM »

not forgotten....

[youtube=425,350][/youtube]

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2009, 19:18:11 PM »
wp Everton.

I thought we got exactly what we deserved from today"s game.  It really disappoints me that Fergie puts out a team like that in an FA Cup semi final.  I think it shows a greater lack of respect for the tournament than any of the abuse the club took in 2000 when we didn"t take part.

Should it have been a penalty or not ?

Doesn"t matter, if you are relying on marginal decisions to win games of football, then you are doing something wrong.  How you can leave the likes of van de Sar, Carrick, Ronaldo, Rooney from even traveliing to the game ???????

We looked solid at the back, although the Brazilian twins really need to learn some positional play, but upfront, we just lacked any real bite to break down a solid and good Everton defence.

Never been so disappointed for ages over an United defeat.

The question is did Fergie get the team selection wrong ?

Well, we won"t know the full answer to that for a bit.  If we thump Pompey midweek, get some momentum back and win the Premiership and Champs League, then maybe this selection is forgiven.

And I don"t really want to contemplate any other scenarios.   ;D

Take nothing away from Everton.  I thought Jagielka and Lescott were awesome today and if Saha could find a bit of form to give you something more upfront, it should make for a great cup final at the end of May.

gg, wp.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 22:35:13 PM by Chipaccrual »

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: April 19, 2009, 19:34:23 PM »
after dancing around the living room with the bloody dogs going bonkers cause i"m screaming Jaggers Jaggers..2 fellow blue mates spraying beer over each other and 3 rather sheepish looking utd scum friends ;D reluctantly pulling £10 notes out of there pockets for foolishly ::) backing there team i am looking forward to a well deserved All blue FA final appearance ..
Congratulatins are in order for DM who got his tactics spot on yet again and the kid Rodwell impressed me yet again.I had to feel for Tim C for the 1st shocker but i thought Berbatov gets the award for bottling it. ;D and Howard without doubt was swearing like a trooper inbetween the sticks as each utd player stepped up to take there pens..well done TH....

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: April 19, 2009, 22:32:09 PM »

If we thump Pompey midweek

Yeah, right! Like that"s gonna happen!
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #113 on: April 19, 2009, 22:35:43 PM »

If we thump Pompey midweek

Yeah, right! Like that"s gonna happen!

Wow, someone actually reads my rants.   ;D

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: April 19, 2009, 22:46:49 PM »
I"ve never cheered for Everton so much in all my life.

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #115 on: April 19, 2009, 23:43:07 PM »

I"ve never cheered for Everton so much in all my life.

i wet myself laughing when i read this  ... ty ty

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: April 20, 2009, 09:16:26 AM »

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: April 20, 2009, 09:22:09 AM »

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
« Reply #118 on: April 20, 2009, 12:24:25 PM »
Got back from Wembley at quarter to twelve last night. What a great day!! The sun shone, a few beers before the game at the bottom of Wembley (Olympic?) way, with thousands of rowdy Blues, a few impromptu games of street football, and loads of good natured banter.
The game flew past in a blur, and I know it wasn"t a great spectacle for the neutral, but oh those penalties!! We have a shocking record in shoot outs and I never thought we were going to win, and after Cahills miss...... Step up Tim Howard, what a hero, and then the rest of the boys stepped up and did the business, fantastic!
The atmosphere was amazing, the blues sang their hearts out, and drowned out the United fans, were they there, well I know they were, I could see them, but certainly couldn"t here "em!
Okay United fielded an under strength team, do I care? Not one bit, we have beaten Liverpool, Villa, and now United and deserve our day in the spotlight. Lets hope we can finish it off on the 30th May.
And Kinboshi cheered for Everton! It doesn"t get any better, Come On You Blues!!! :D ;D :D ;D :D
European Online Silver Medalist 2009
Member of the Leeds "Grand Final" Team
Scottish Amateur Championships Bronze Medalist 2013

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: April 20, 2009, 18:51:18 PM »

oh happy days :)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 18:59:48 PM by noble1 »