Author Topic: Re: SNOW - 10PM Finishes on Sunday ...  (Read 33291 times)

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
Re: SNOW - 10PM Finishes on Sunday ...
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2009, 15:48:01 PM »

What happens to all the old grit? In this day and age, with all the emphasis on recycling, it shouldn"t be beyond the capabilities of the Councils" technology to recycle the used grit instead of leaving it rotting by the roadside spoiling the countryside for the next million years. But they"d rather spend their time putting stickers on the recycling bins of innocent council-taxpayers who slip a few fishheads into their recycling bin when their main bin is full, even though they were wrapped in perfectly-reclycable newspaper.

Northampton? - No dedication, the poker-players of today. I"m driving from Portsmouth & I"ll be there no matter what.

Pffft......I"ll probably give it a go but I"m working until 1 tomorrow so I was going to have to sprint up as it was....

On my epitaph; she died doing something she loved....

erm would that be the job Trace or the poker  ::) ::) ::)

Dingdell

« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2009, 18:32:08 PM »

What happens to all the old grit? In this day and age, with all the emphasis on recycling, it shouldn"t be beyond the capabilities of the Councils" technology to recycle the used grit instead of leaving it rotting by the roadside spoiling the countryside for the next million years. But they"d rather spend their time putting stickers on the recycling bins of innocent council-taxpayers who slip a few fishheads into their recycling bin when their main bin is full, even though they were wrapped in perfectly-reclycable newspaper.

Northampton? - No dedication, the poker-players of today. I"m driving from Portsmouth & I"ll be there no matter what.

Pffft......I"ll probably give it a go but I"m working until 1 tomorrow so I was going to have to sprint up as it was....

On my epitaph; she died doing something she loved....

erm would that be the job Trace or the poker  ::) ::) ::)

;D Definitely the poker!

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2009, 10:02:11 AM »

WE ARE THE BEST GOD DAMN NATION IN THIS WORLD..

it"s because of this we are the above....we are, and should be proud of our history and traditions..

(just keep it in the small worcestershire & herfordshire villages please!!!!)
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: February 08, 2009, 10:05:21 AM »

i think the main problem is that we as a nation moan too much.  we are as a nation, negative.  many reasons for this im sure.....but we have no get up and go most of the time..easier to moan than to "roll up the sleeves"

the press prefer a moan..as it sells better..we like a moan so we read it..and believe it...and it slowly but surely sinks into all..that we are a rubbish nation

example of people moaning and just not thinking

....i work in the logistics business....i had a customer complain to one of my depots that she hadn"t received her parcel yesterday....and she was in all day..because she couldn"t get into work because of the snwo....she didn"t take too kindly to my reasoning..that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, we had the same issue that she had

^^^
what he said

POTY

thank-you George.....when do the votes start!!!... ;D
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2009, 11:28:36 AM »

it"s because of this we are the above....we are, and should be proud of our history and traditions..

(just keep it in the small worcestershire & herfordshire villages please!!!!)

We have them in Haworth as well, generally come out of the woodwork around May - great for target practice  :D