Author Topic: Brighton Poker Club - Members Sign Up Here  (Read 31397 times)

Santino67

• Platinum Member
  • Fat Charlie Sheen - @GrantSpeirs
    • Bebo & Facebook
Re: Brighton Poker Club - Members Sign Up Here
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2011, 15:23:14 PM »

Bump

I never did open a Betfair account, is there still a Brighton team???

No sorry, we all hopped over to Kent. Come and find us there. You"d be more than welcome  ;D

Edited to add: I live near Eastbourne so don"t worry if you don"t actually live in Kent. It will still be your nearest one. Next league game is on Sunday night. Come and join us pleeeeeeese

Still pushing for promotion Debs, nice one  ;)

Very important game tomorrow and luckily I won"t be stuck on the M40 this time. We need all the help we can get lol

Good luck, I"ll be working so wish you well for the end of the season  :)
APAT Scottish Amateur Champion 2011 :~)
APAT Online North America PLO Champion 2011
Chipaccrual's Big APAT Christmas End Of Year Quiz Champion 2011
2012 Scottish Captain @ ECOAP
APAT Online Irish PLO Champion 2013
APAT Online Scottish Champion 2017

samson

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2011, 05:04:23 AM »

Bump

No sorry, we all hopped over to Kent. Come and find us there. You"d be more than welcome  ;D

Edited to add: I live near Eastbourne so don"t worry if you don"t actually live in Kent. It will still be your nearest one. Next league game is on Sunday night. Come and join us pleeeeeeese

Hi there
I live in Eastbourne and yes Kent will be the nearest.
Actually have an account this time, will be buying into the Brighton APAT event.
Playing a fair few tourneys on stars Sunday so if I remember will enter this too.
Is there anywhere that I need to post to say I am part of Kents team?

Quasar

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2011, 07:36:21 AM »

Bump

Hi there
Actually have an account this time, will be buying into the Brighton APAT event.
Playing a fair few tourneys on stars Sunday so if I remember will enter this too.

Yes please. If you can add your details onto thie link below then our lovely captain Ian will add you. A massive welcome and a personal thank you from me as you are the only other apater I know who actually lives near me! Looking forward to saying hi at Brighton in January. Where do you play your live poker?

http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=8103.15

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2011, 16:24:04 PM »

Bump

Hi there

Yes please. If you can add your details onto thie link below then our lovely captain Ian will add you. A massive welcome and a personal thank you from me as you are the only other apater I know who actually lives near me! Looking forward to saying hi at Brighton in January. Where do you play your live poker?

Oi, that"s enough of that - Brighton is within Solent"s area. Several players who should be playing for Solent are already on Kent"s books - any more poaching and I"ll refer your lovely captain to the European Commission.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 16:56:37 PM by MintTrav »
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

Quasar

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2011, 18:19:50 PM »

Bump

Hi there

Oi, that"s enough of that - Brighton is within Solent"s area. Several players who should be playing for Solent are already on Kent"s books - any more poaching and I"ll refer your lovely captain to the European Commission.

;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D

samson

« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2011, 20:31:38 PM »

Bump

Hi there

ok posted on that thread
Re: live, pretty much only played proper games in Vegas past few years.
Played a few home games, though not recently.
Used to play at the pool club years ago

Quasar

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2011, 20:36:04 PM »

Thanks for signing up for Kent. It"s a great team with a fab captain. I think you need to add your real name to the list as well, so Ian can add you.

A big welcome  ;D