Author Topic: the british st tropez  (Read 2359 times)

treydj

• Silver Member
  • flop, turn, river,cry,bed
the british st tropez
« on: January 05, 2009, 11:51:36 AM »
ok - so I may have mislead you slightly!!  ;)

Being the proud captain of the Blackpool Online Poker League team, I am fishing for new talent to join our club.

It seems that the Liverpools, Londons and Nottinghams of this world have an abundance of world class talent to call upon, a pool of APAT vets and grinders.

So, I call to you, the underdog, the streetfighter, the errrr.... (insert your own inspritaional phrase here) to join our team and put right a wrong.

For every player signed up, its rumoured that Phil Hellmuth will donate to a sunstantial amount of cash to the charity of our choice, however I must stipulate that this is only a rumour - but can YOU take that chance?

We haven"t got long so get signing. PM me if you need any more info.

Thanks for reading

Jas
Scottish APAT Champion 2008
APAT Pro-Am 2008 - Bronze
APAT North European Online 2010 - Silver
APAT UK Online Championship 2011 - Bronze

mike saban

• Silver Member
Re: the british st tropez
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 17:28:41 PM »
Jas

I think you"ll need to offer better bribes than that - maybe a stick of a rock to each member, with a sugar dummy for the highest points scorer  ;)

CANTONA7

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 17:31:54 PM »

Being the proud captain of the Blackpool Online Poker League team, I am fishing for new talent to join our club.

It seems that the Liverpools, Londons and Nottinghams of this world have an abundance of world class talent to call upon, a pool of APAT vets and grinders.

So, I call to you, the underdog, the streetfighter, the errrr.... (insert your own inspritaional phrase here) to join our team and put right a wrong.

For every player signed up, its rumoured that Phil Hellmuth will donate to a sunstantial amount of cash to the charity of our choice, however I must stipulate that this is only a rumour - but can YOU take that chance?

Thanks for reading

Jas

My son is exiled from Manchester in St Annes with his mother, very decent player, can word him up if you wish.
“I feel close to the rebelliousness and vigour of the youth here. Perhaps time will separate us, but nobody can deny that here, behind the windows of Manchester, there is an insane love of football, of celebration and of music.” — Eric Cantona

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 17:41:36 PM »
Free entry into Eden 1 FTW

treydj

• Silver Member
  • flop, turn, river,cry,bed
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 17:58:17 PM »
lol

rock, candy floss and a free donkey ride

what more do u want!!

cantona - yeah have a word - the more the merrier

Cheers all

Jas
Scottish APAT Champion 2008
APAT Pro-Am 2008 - Bronze
APAT North European Online 2010 - Silver
APAT UK Online Championship 2011 - Bronze

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 21:45:34 PM »

Thanks for reading

Jas

My son is exiled from Manchester in St Annes with his mother, very decent player, can word him up if you wish.

Sounds like a good addition...