Author Topic: Individual Points...  (Read 6373 times)

3N1GM4

• Silver Member
Individual Points...
« on: February 02, 2009, 18:18:06 PM »
Will we have a table of individual points scorers somewhere soon?

Would just be useful to see who"s in contention for the top 4 to represent us when we make it through to the final. That"s right, when, not if!   ;D

lukybugur

• Platinum Member
Re: Individual Points...
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 18:34:46 PM »
You"re Southern aren"t you 3n1gm4?

See here - http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=2671.msg46324#msg46324

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 19:32:22 PM »
I will post individual team tables after a few matchdays have completed.   ;D

AitchBB

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 19:48:25 PM »
I"d just like to congratulate Dave and Toby for coming 3rd and 4th last night giving Southampton the win in the First Southern League MTT of the season

Hopefully it will continue for the rest of the season as others came close (although not me this time)

Harry

3N1GM4

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 20:08:14 PM »

You"re Southern aren"t you 3n1gm4?

See here - http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=2671.msg46324#msg46324

Yes, I had seen that, but meant more of a team specific table so we know who is in the running to represent us in the final.

3N1GM4

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 20:08:43 PM »

I will post individual team tables after a few matchdays have completed.   ;D

Okey doke, thanks for that. Hopefully I"ll have more than zero points by then...  :P

3N1GM4

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 20:09:14 PM »

I"d just like to congratulate Dave and Toby for coming 3rd and 4th last night giving Southampton the win in the First Southern League MTT of the season

Hopefully it will continue for the rest of the season as others came close (although not me this time)

Harry

I"ll certainly second that, was great to see us take down the first event, well played all!

Mayfair

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 22:32:18 PM »

Harry

I"ll certainly second that, was great to see us take down the first event, well played all!

++1

We had 6 of the top 30 which is a fine showing all round.

Next time lets see if we can match Belfast"s 1-2-3

FTW

badboy579

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2009, 22:52:04 PM »
Ty every1

Brilliant atmosphere last nite and yes next time the 1-2-3 for sure!

Soton FTW. gg
BSQ Id: pokerman1234567890

Part of the Southampton Poker Team

EnglandBart

• Bronze Member
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2009, 11:04:38 AM »
Just wanted to re-iterate what a great opening match that was for us, not only tremendous result from Dave & Toby (well done you 2), but great play from everyone all the way down the field. 6 in the top 30 shows great strength in depth considering theres 10 (i think) clubs involved.

Most importantly, what great comaradary (spelling?), my own thanks to Carl, we were both stuck card dead on the same table as each other & he continued to cheer/support me after falling.
Tremendous railing by everyone at the end, we must"ve been the best supported team by far.

Re. the original question, I love statistics and have got a table of all (southern) players results including our own of course which I intend to maintain. I am however reluctant to publish it here yet though for the following reasons:
> we should concentrate on making sure that Southampton win, first & foremost,
> ranking is very subjective, points, best finish, ft/top20/top30 tallys, times supported by entering and/or railing those left in etc. 

Let"s make sure that we carry on as we started off and that 2009 will forever reverberate to the sound of "Southampton 1-2-3".

Loving playing alongside you guys & girls, keep it going.

Bart
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost"