Author Topic: APAT Grand National  (Read 20619 times)

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: APAT Grand National
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2009, 20:54:43 PM »
I"ll bring a chipset with me to Cardiff, so if you win this sweepstake and are playing the Welsh event this weekend, come and find me and save on the postage.  ;D

jacklevel06

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2009, 21:26:16 PM »

"Mr Frisk" was my first National Winner - come on boffins, which year was that?
1990 ?.The first national i went to was 1986 managed to back the winner West Tip
Mug punter on the horses since 1981

lukybugur

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2009, 22:42:22 PM »
1990 it was (I googled it). Pay no attention to me not being old enough to gamble at that time - this was the first year I was allowed to put some of my own paper round money on it rather than the £1 my Dad used to give us for it. I"m thinking it was 14/1 and I had £2 on it. That was 2 weeks wages for me at that time :)

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2009, 10:56:47 AM »
So the real winner from the weekend was Bodddddddddddddddders.   ;D

PM me some details and I"ll ship the prize (If you want it, apparantely he has more chipsets than he knows what to do with)

Blatant, I regularly win poker chipsets post or blatant my family never know what to buy me for birthdays/christmas post.

Well done Mike, you run good.

Bodddders

• Gold Member
  • WCOAP Razz Champion 2008
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2009, 12:02:06 PM »
Cheers Leigh, if only that last sentance was true.

It is true I do own quite a few chipsets already as I run a League at my local Football Club (new members welcome by the way) which attracts a healthy 20 to 30 runners. I"m gutted I didn"t have any money on it at a 100/1 that would have been nice. My mum picked it out though and with a £1 E/W she"s more than happy.

If anyone would like details of the League just PM me.  (West London near Heathrow Airport)

Mike
aka - Honeycroft on Blue Sq.
On-Line National Poker League - South London Team Captain