Author Topic: Formula One  (Read 8972 times)

Honeybadg

• Platinum Member
Re: Formula One
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2009, 12:03:05 PM »
What a crazy race ... on which I made a whole $2 profit! ... having backed Button to win at 1.14 in a race that was never going to re-start ...

In the last few laps albeit briefly the exchanges were going nuts with Button out to nearly 3/1 due to Glock"s charge on intermediates.

Bottom line is Button looks super quick ... (except off the starting grid this time) ...

Looking forward to the next one.

L

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2009, 12:35:57 PM »
An outstanding race and I hope Button can keep his outstanding run going when F1 hits China.  That said, I hope the BBC back off from using his Father, because I find him easy to dislike.

sleeves

• Bronze Member
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2009, 13:04:55 PM »
Another great race from Jenson...he looking quick and very good behind the wheel of the  new brawn car...hope he has another great race in China from a fellow Frome man

Honeybadg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2009, 10:51:58 AM »
It"s quite weird how likeable Button is now ... served his time in rubbish cars and now has a big chance!

Great to see Brawn kicking Ferrari"s butt!

L

rubertoe

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2009, 08:06:54 AM »

It"s quite weird how likeable Button is now ... served his time in rubbish cars and now has a big chance!

Great to see Brawn kicking Ferrari"s butt!

L

Its great that everyone is kicking there butt - they will come on strong again of that you can be sure!! Mclarens look to be getting some pace back - or maybe they are running light!

Qualifying today will be very important as i think that this race should Be a bit of a procession
Lifes tough, its even tougher when your stupid

North London Poker Club