Author Topic: National League - Match Day 11 - Sunday June 21st 8pm  (Read 4326 times)

Logie66

• Gold Member
  • The Digicel Girls !
    • Logie On Tour Website
National League - Match Day 11 - Sunday June 21st 8pm
« on: June 17, 2009, 14:48:09 PM »
A reminder that Leg 11 of the National League takes place this Sunday (21st June) at 8pm on BlueSquare.

Registration is now open in the Lobby. To find it, click through to the Tournaments / Specials  / APAT tab.

The password is: leaguepl

Richard Iwaniak our Captain is currently in Las Vegas with Linda so neither will be available, Richard has asked me to stand in whilst he is away.

I have already PM"d all team members and hope to see everyone at the tables on Sunday, we still have another 10 legs to go and can still turn the season around with a good showing in the second half.

Feel free to forward the password, but remember players must be signed up to a club before they play.  Club registration remains open for the whole of the season.

IF A NEW PLAYER HAS NOT REGISTERED FOR A CLUB ON THE FORUM, BY 8PM ON A MATCH DAY, THEY WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO EARN POINTS FOR THEIR CLUB IN THAT WEEK. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.

As Richard said for the last leg, lets just go for the victory and we will see what happens.  In military parlance, when the going gets tough, the tough get going.  First place in the League is still not unsurmountable. 

Good luck to all Team participants.

Don

North London Poker Club
APAT Caribbean Poker Club
APAT South African Poker Club

http://www.logieontour.co.uk

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: National League - Match Day 11 - Sunday June 21st 8pm
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 15:27:52 PM »

Richard Iwaniak our Captain is currently in Las Vegas with Linda so neither will be available, Richard has asked me to stand in whilst he is away.

Thats"s a shame, because they will probably have really good broadband connection over there.   ;)

Logie66

• Gold Member
  • The Digicel Girls !
    • Logie On Tour Website
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 17:42:40 PM »

Thats"s a shame, because they will probably have really good broadband connection over there.   ;)

lol
North London Poker Club

monkeyman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 19:59:57 PM »
I"ve abandoned a lucrative day on Ultimatebet"s stud tables for this. Lets hope I don"t make as much of a pig"s ear of this one as I have the rest of the season.  
Currently tearing the Ipoker anonymous tables a new one

monkeyman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 21:49:20 PM »
crippled when my KJ was no match for QJ which somehow hit a straight when i didn"t. Goodbye and goodluck with the rest of the season
Currently tearing the Ipoker anonymous tables a new one

Logie66

• Gold Member
  • The Digicel Girls !
    • Logie On Tour Website
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 11:57:52 AM »
Thanks for turning out and for your efforts last night Simon.

Once again we were a bit short, I managed to get to the final table but did not score enough points to get any league points.

Thanks to Don Roberts and Gerald Stanley last night as well.  It didn"t help that Gerald and I were on the same table and I unfortunately had no option but to knock him out which took me to the final table.

Will try and obtain some more players moving forward.
North London Poker Club

WiseOwl

• Bronze Member
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 17:47:22 PM »

Thanks for turning out and for your efforts last night Simon.

Once again we were a bit short, I managed to get to the final table but did not score enough points to get any league points.

Thanks to Don Roberts and Gerald Stanley last night as well.  It didn"t help that Gerald and I were on the same table and I unfortunately had no option but to knock him out which took me to the final table.

Will try and obtain some more players moving forward.

Don,

I wouldn"t worry about knocking me out - I had been card dead for a long time.  I"m glad that my chips went to a good home and that you made the FT.