Author Topic: WORLDS OMAHA SEAT FOR SALE.  (Read 6838 times)

allinbob2

• Silver Member
Re: WORLDS OMAHA SEAT FOR SALE.
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2009, 11:30:33 AM »

Big up respect for the job your doing Bob and sorry to hear about your friend.
Get Des to point me out in the future, drinks are on me.

Cheers mate for your kind words.  Only three more months to push out there I"m just on my two weeks R&R at the minute, I will be playing all events next year so will take you up on that beer. Im the loud Irishman that usally gets so drunk I fall of my chair lol

Dave,

You"re gonna need to give us more of a clue.  There"s normally a few that fit that description.  ;D

A really nice gesture on your part Dave, and look forward to catching up with you at an APAT soon.

Leigh

They could type Dave Green Poker on U-Tube and have a laugh at my interview from last years Worlds at the Vic, the night before I fell of my seat drunk, fell asleep in the Vic loo"s, lost my glasses and mobile phone, then Des stuck a camera in my face the next morning priceless!!!!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 11:34:52 AM by Chipaccrual »

john_steele

• Bronze Member
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2009, 11:44:17 AM »
please add me to the draw and good luck mate

allinbob2

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2009, 18:18:13 PM »
And the winner is . . . . . . . . . .  JBWorldwide.  The draw master mrsallinbob done the draw unlucky all the others, as said before money will be donated to Help for Heros.  Yesterday one of my guys was shot in the back and is now in Sellyoaks hospital missus a Spline, but he looks like making a good recovery.  I will be doing the London Marathon next year to raise money for this great cause and will be hoping for some support from the APAT World. 

Good Luck JB, PM me and we can sort payment.