Author Topic: Registration  (Read 2399 times)

Bertie

Registration
« on: September 26, 2007, 13:58:07 PM »
If buying in direct to the live events, is registration only possible at the venue, on the day of the tourney?

If an event starts at 2:30pm, what time would you need to arrive to be sure of geting one one of the places?

Also, I assume all the NLH £20 buy-in live events are freezeouts, and not re-buys?
Slow playing aces is a bit like making love to your best mate's bird - you know you shouldn't but you just can't help yourself.

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
Re: Registration
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 14:37:12 PM »

If buying in direct to the live events, is registration only possible at the venue, on the day of the tourney?

At the moment, this is the case. However, from other posts, other options are under consideration.

If an event starts at 2:30pm, what time would you need to arrive to be sure of geting one one of the places?

Depends on where you are planning to play as some venues will be more popular than others. Personally, I"m going to rock up around 11.55 (before the doors open), register as soon as they open, then go and get a spot of lunch.

Also, I assume all the NLH £20 buy-in live events are freezeouts, and not re-buys?

Yep..No re-buy, no add-ons, no nuffin!
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”