Author Topic: UB Steps Challenge  (Read 1835 times)

treydj

• Silver Member
  • flop, turn, river,cry,bed
UB Steps Challenge
« on: August 14, 2009, 14:16:32 PM »
Righto - I am planning on playing 50 UB step 1 sng"s.
they start at level 1 - 10c!
up to level 10 - $2250

after all the level 1"s are complete I will report back and throw whatever I have left at level 2 and so on.

wish me luck - oh and if anyone has played this format - advice will be welcome!!

Cheers

Jas
Scottish APAT Champion 2008
APAT Pro-Am 2008 - Bronze
APAT North European Online 2010 - Silver
APAT UK Online Championship 2011 - Bronze

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: UB Steps Challenge
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 14:41:11 PM »
did somehing similar on Stars. Just play the rockiest rock for the frst couple of rungs and you should be able to generate a good return of tickets for the next rungs. the play at the first couple of rungs is usually awful. don"t bother trying to bluff or set up plays.

At the higher levels it"s a little harder as people will buy in directly here to try and bash the weak players who have fluked qualification.

good luck

bigredders

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 23:43:04 PM »

did somehing similar on Stars. Just play the rockiest rock for the frst couple of rungs and you should be able to generate a good return of tickets for the next rungs. the play at the first couple of rungs is usually awful. don"t bother trying to bluff or set up plays.

At the higher levels it"s a little harder as people will buy in directly here to try and bash the weak players who have fluked qualification.

good luck

exactly, although i would probably expand to 3 or 4

bigredders

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 23:43:41 PM »
rungs that is!