Author Topic: Matchday 16 - Sun 6th September 2009 - 8pm  (Read 18681 times)

smileriraq

• Silver Member
Re: Matchday 16 - Sun 6th September 2009 - 8pm
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2009, 23:34:44 PM »
yeah sorry bout that mouse( and i rarely say sorry in poker), really thought i was dead n done (rightly so) but ive lost on the river enough times so its nice to remember a time when I did get a little luck

if its any consoloation half of what I win in these events goes to charity so I tell you what you name your charity and ill donate it to said cause

Aab78985

what is a magnetic separator
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2011, 07:38:13 AM »
Magnetic separators are devices which are designed to assist with the purification and separation of process streams. They are used in industries like mining, and smaller versions are utilized in scientific labs to process some types of samples. Numerous companies make magnetic separators for various applications, and there are several different styles available for people to choose from, depending on the application and their needs. This type of equipment is available from companies which specialize in industrial processing equipment, and it can also be ordered directly from manufacturers, in cases where people have customized needs.
A basic magnetic separator consists of a magnet of some kind. As materials are passed below, over, through, or around the magnetic separator, it attracts undesirable impurities, pulling them out and cleaning the process stream. Magnetic separators may be ferromagnetic or paramagnetic, depending on the needs, and in some cases materials will be passed through both types of magnetic separators. These devices can vary in size from tabletop separators used in labs to massive drums utilized in recycling facilities.
One of the common uses for a magnetic separator is the removal of so-called tramp metal, undesirable iron which can foul a process stream. Magnetic separators are also used to remove materials which could damage or foul equipment, in a pre-processing step. Separators can also be used to sort various types of metal, with a series of separators varying in intensity to pull out strongly and weakly magnetic materials at different times.
Some design styles include overhead magnets, which hover over a process stream, and magnetic plates, which allow materials to flow over the plate while pulling out magnetic materials. Magnetic separators can also take the form of drums, grates, and stacked drawers which material flows through. In the laboratory, a magnetic separator may be designed to accommodate flasks and other containers used to hold material in the lab, to reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
 From this page, you can get the Stone Crusher,Lime Kiln,Magnetic Separator Manufacturer,Magnetic Separation,Lime Kiln,jaw crusher. if you are interested in our products,please contact us by E-mail(sales@jxjq.com) or telphone, thank you.