Author Topic: Luton Euro Championships Question  (Read 1892 times)

ghostminer

Luton Euro Championships Question
« on: September 21, 2009, 12:06:15 PM »
Hi everyone

Im looking to make the euro c"ships my first APAT event, me and 2 of my mates are looking to go to this, and i was wondering is there a limit on how many tickets you can buy at a time once they go on sale? As the other 2 dont have debit cards to make the payment for themselves. So will i be able to buy my ticket and both my mates" at the same time?

Also, can someone just confirm for me, is there 2 starting days for this tourney, or is it just one starting day lasting 2 days?

Any help appreciated. want to be prepared for this to make sure i get a ticket.

Cheers

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: Luton Euro Championships Question
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 12:35:47 PM »
Welcome to APAT.

There is no limit to the number of seats you can buy, but be aware that each one must be completed individually, and you will be lucky to get one through the process before they are sold out.

This is especially the case for this particular tournament.

There will be 200 runners starting the only Day One, but due to the European Team Event happening on the Thursday and Friday, a number of these seats have already been allocated to those players.

There are three satellites running this week on Blue Square, which may be your best option to get seats.

If you have to go down the clickfest route and need more than one seat on the same debit card, your best option will be to give your mates your debit card details so they can clickfest at the same time.  (Depends how much you trust your mates, I obviously wouldn"t recommend ever giving out your card details to anyone  ;D )

Whichever option you choose, good luck with getting seats and hopefully see you in Luton in November.

Leigh
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 14:20:36 PM by Chipaccrual »

ghostminer

Re: Luton Euro Championships Question
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 14:18:46 PM »
cheers Leigh thanks for that, its exactly what i needed to know. wont be able to play tonights satellite cus of work but shud be in for 2morro nites and wednesdays if ive no luck 2morro lol