Author Topic: APAT National Online Poker League - Leg 19  (Read 5114 times)

coprey

• Gold Member
  • SkinEm
APAT National Online Poker League - Leg 19
« on: October 16, 2009, 00:01:35 AM »
Hi

The 18th league matchday is now live for registration on Blue Square. To find it, click through to the Tournaments / Specials / APAT tab. All games will start at 8pm sharp.

13 min levels with running antes from level 10.

The password as always is leaguepl

So whos in?

JamieCarra

• Silver Member
Re: APAT National Online Poker League - Leg 19
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 13:48:18 PM »
Sorry, going to be busy winning the IPO  :"(

Marty719

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 14:10:54 PM »
Alas I shall also b winning the IPO (or b on a flight back to London).  However, I have an alter-ego playing for me!  We r both gng to tid at the same time - 2 simultaneous tourney wins!
[ ] ECOAP 2012 Team Event Gold...

coprey

• Gold Member
  • SkinEm
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 15:10:36 PM »
Hey, Im playing the IPO as well.  :o

Good luck to you both this weekend. Hopefully make day 2.  ;)

coprey

• Gold Member
  • SkinEm
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 09:19:18 AM »
As well as winning the IPO  :P Gerard has managed to win the APAT league game for the 3rd time, helping Belfast score 2 team points and taking the lead in the Belfast rankings. Congrats on your hat trick Gerard and Dominic for finishing 6th and 5 points. With Edinburgh taking a 1 point lead it makes things tight for the final league game in two weeks time. Hopefully we can get a good turnout and continue to pressure Edinburgh.

JamieCarra

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 12:55:41 PM »

As well as winning the IPO  :P Gerard has managed to win the APAT league game for the 3rd time, helping Belfast score 2 team points and taking the lead in the Belfast rankings. Congrats on your hat trick Gerard and Dominic for finishing 6th and 5 points. With Edinburgh taking a 1 point lead it makes things tight for the final league game in two weeks time. Hopefully we can get a good turnout and continue to pressure Edinburgh.

Low blow sir... the IPO would have been mine if it hadn"t been for the cooler that is a J high flush draw vs top set!

In fairness, seeing as I actually knocked out about half of the belfast players I technically didn"t really help us to get 2 points!  ;D

coprey

• Gold Member
  • SkinEm
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 14:07:38 PM »

Low blow sir... the IPO would have been mine if it hadn"t been for the cooler that is a J high flush draw vs top set!

In fairness, seeing as I actually knocked out about half of the belfast players I technically didn"t really help us to get 2 points!  ;D

I like to think I played my part by railing you to your victory Gerard. ;)

I took a break from the game when you had about 45k then when I returned you looked down and out on 15k. My words of encouragement obviously spurred you on to make a greak comeback.  :)