Author Topic: Fitz Cash games + sick sick beat  (Read 3813 times)

suited_jock

Fitz Cash games + sick sick beat
« on: June 04, 2007, 09:30:27 AM »
The word juicy does not seem to do them justice...

However after 8 hours of play this sun night mon morn I suffered the largest pot loss of my career... I was seriously muffed/donked/Riv0red :(

The game is PL 1/2euro

Im playing roughly 550e after grinding away and the following hand comes up..

Full ring
I"m sat in MP2 with  th tc

There wasa blind raise with 2 callers before me and I pump it up to 15 I get 4 callers in the way of the Hijack, CO and button.

Flop comes down  ah  ts  8s

I check HJ checks, CO leads out for 25 Button flat calls (he covers with like 700.. reads are he isn"t very good and this is jackpot time) I raise to 80... HJ/CO passes Button calls...

Turn

qd

He checks and I bet 220 he thinks for 4-5 minutes and flat calls...

I now have like 180 ish left and stick it in blind

River

9s

He calls and tables....

ah jd

Biggest pot loss Ive had to date ( im just a small timer really) and some of the worst play I have ever seen for such deep stacks in a cash game... Oh and to add insult to injury this was at 4am and had no way of recouping any of this I was literally leaving when the blinds hit me ie next 2 hands....

« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 11:50:45 AM by suited_jock »

Foggy

• Gold Member
Re: Fitz Cash games + sick sick beat
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 11:52:41 AM »
Who was the caller at the cash table?

The weekend was fairly lucrative for me, but there were a couple of "lucky players " at the table i.e one chinese and one long haired player

suited_jock

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 11:58:43 AM »
Local lad grey jumper maroon polo shirt... I thought he looked abit like wayne rooney.. but noone ever seems to see the resemblences that i do.

Scott

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 16:08:56 PM »
Was such a sick hand.  The guy couldn"t have believed his Ace was good on the flop, but he was a bit of a "gambler".  The local boys wanted to call any bet you threw at them.  Regardless of if it had been potted twice, you"d still get at least one of them calling you.

As for Wayne Rooney...

I look more like Brad Pitt than he does Wayne Rooney.