Author Topic: This time next year, I'm gonna be a millionaire! Or on my way at least....  (Read 10164 times)

LongshanksED

• Gold Member
Sorry. I didn"t have ace. I had jack queen king ten in the hole and flopped the straight.  

I was thinking 2 moves ahead when typing this post on my phone and mis quoted my hand from last night. With my hole cards I had 2nd nut flush draw and ace on the turn gave me nut flush. That"s when I thought as long as the board doesn"t pair I"m getting all his chips

Sorry for confusion!  

The villain hit running aces to river the full house still though.

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer

Sorry for confusion!  

don"t worry he was just being a - well a - pedant

LongshanksED

• Gold Member
Been a real quiet time for me and poker. Working shifts and bills to pay = not alot of time to continue my challenge.

I did manage to cash in yet another couple of Omaha mtt"s and this has allowed me one step closer to the 1st target of £500. Holiday fund target is now at £400 and I only need another £100 to reach the target. The time I have managed to put in, variance is biting me firmly in the ass.

Regularly get it as a 70%+ fav when villian shoves any 2 cards to steal the blinds, and are hitting their under card when I have them dominated. Or my AK doesn"t improve agianst villains pocket pair or when I have pair there over cards (even j10 type hands) are hiting! But no need to gripe as the challenge rules allow me stop before tilt becomes a factor!

Hopefully I can get some time in soon and get over this hurdle and carry on up the levels