Author Topic: Season 3 Sign-Ups  (Read 18234 times)

petetheplayer

Re: Southampton Poker Club - Members Sign Up Here
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2010, 14:10:41 PM »
ok no probs eyes are pealed gl to everyone

hushie

« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2010, 22:52:57 PM »
Hi guys,

Just signed up on both APAT and Blue Square. Obviously, I can see I was too late to sign up for Season 3, but I was wondering if any detail"s were available regarding Season 4? Because this is definitely something I would like to get involved with to qualify for the live tournaments around the UK! Thanks, hope to meet some you guy"s around place! All the best.

Hushie  

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2010, 23:17:47 PM »

Hi guys,

Just signed up on both APAT and Blue Square. Obviously, I can see I was too late to sign up for Season 3, but I was wondering if any detail"s were available regarding Season 4? Because this is definitely something I would like to get involved with to qualify for the live tournaments around the UK! Thanks, hope to meet some you guy"s around place! All the best.

Hushie  

Welcome to APAT.  Great that you"ve joined up and season 4 announcement will happen at the end of the month.

One thing I can tell you is that we will have a new sponsor, so therefore season 4"s online events, including the league will not happen on Blue Square.

Keep a look out on the forum for further updates.

Leigh

XXSTORMERXX

« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2010, 23:31:40 PM »

Hi guys,

Oh Bum! Change of sponsor? Been building me a nice little bankroll on Blue Sq all ready for season 4 - overdraft will gobble it up if I draw it down :"(

Hushie  

Welcome to APAT.  Great that you"ve joined up and season 4 announcement will happen at the end of the month.

One thing I can tell you is that we will have a new sponsor, so therefore season 4"s online events, including the league will not happen on Blue Square.

Keep a look out on the forum for further updates.

Leigh