Author Topic: Season 3 Sign-Ups  (Read 10658 times)

grayfox 101

Re: Thanet Poker Club - Members Sign Up Here
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2010, 12:02:19 PM »
I am interested in playing for the Thanet poker team - I live in Dartford and have played a couple of live APAT tournaments at other venues.   Could you please give me information on how the team format works.   Don"t have a Betfair account or user name but will be getting one.   Await to hear from you.

Ken McBride

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: Thanet Poker Club - Members Sign Up Here
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2010, 12:06:35 PM »

I am interested in playing for the Thanet poker team - I live in Dartford and have played a couple of live APAT tournaments at other venues.   Could you please give me information on how the team format works.   Don"t have a Betfair account or user name but will be getting one.   Await to hear from you.

Ken McBride

Ken,

Welcome to APAT.

The Online National League for season 4 starts on Sunday 7th March at 8pm on Betfair Poker.  We will run two leagues during the season consisting of 10 matchdays per league.

Players earn points for there team with a maximum of 4 players scoring per team.  The top three teams each week then earn league points.

This season will see promotion and relegation for the top and bottom 3 teams in each division.  The top players from teh winning team in each division will also receive added value live seats.

There will be a full announcement regarding the league being posted shortly.

Hope you have a great season.

Leigh