Author Topic: Northern Ireland players APAT season 4 events  (Read 5253 times)

coprey

• Gold Member
  • SkinEm
Northern Ireland players APAT season 4 events
« on: February 20, 2010, 16:38:07 PM »
This thread can used for Norn Iron players to register their interest in Season 4 APAT events.

Live

I hope to play the first event in Swansea and should be playing the satellites on Mon, Tue and Wed. Im also keen to play at the Vic in London, Estonia, DTD, and obviously Dublin. As for the rest ill play it by ear.

Will continue to captain and play all the events in the National League and will be looking to build on our success from season 3. Hoping to create some more interest and attract some new players to our ranks, please help get the word out.

Hoping to play as many of the online Championship events as possible, although Saturdays aint the most convenient time for me.

Would be interested to know what events others are primarily interested in, if not them all. :)

gtthnuts

Re: Northern Ireland players APAT season 4 events
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 23:16:16 PM »
il hopefully play as much of the online league as possible. think i will play the online champs too (missing welsh as im working the weekend)
as for live im really not sure. dubs prob a cert, though il have changed jobs/be out of a job by then. i would like to play in London but it honestly all depends on how vegas goes. if it goes badly i doubt il travel to many

Marty719

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 14:30:55 PM »
Ne1 playing the welsh onlines this weekend?  Havin a relatively sober weekend so gna play the NLH and the PLO
[ ] ECOAP 2012 Team Event Gold...

allinbob2

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 21:51:11 PM »
Anyone playing Swansea???  Bit of a nightmare getting there.  No flights on a Sat to Cardiff so flying to Bristol grrr.  Anyone else going or am I flying the flag for Belfast??  God help us all if i am !!!!!

Liono

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 22:14:16 PM »
I"ll be playing the Team Belfast online games and will hopefully (work permitting) be going to Dublin.

I"ll be putting my name forward fot the team event again.

GarethC

• Bronze Member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 05:55:43 AM »
Playing the WCOAP main event, day 1B. I know Marty and Richard won seats to this too, any other Belfast players attending? Also playing the WCOAP PLO. There"s not much information about the team event available yet.. would be good to play that again. Colin, will you be captaining team Northern Ireland?

coprey

• Gold Member
  • SkinEm
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 10:25:50 AM »
Also playing ME and PLO in DTD and will be good to see everyone there.

I am captaining the NI team again this year. The team event this year is a lot earlier than previous years and it will be difficult to judge players based soley on APAT performance.

Ideally id like to get a team together over the coming few weeks in order to give players the opportunity to make arrangements. I"ll create a new thread for this purpose shortly.

Marty719

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2010, 11:32:06 AM »
Gna be playing ME and PLO as well - looking forward to it!
[ ] ECOAP 2012 Team Event Gold...

TheSnapper

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2010, 15:17:27 PM »
Gl Colin and congrats on the Captaincy. Also, good luck team NI
"Being wrong is erroneously associated with failure, when, in fact, to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates someone to a new level of understanding."