Author Topic: Welcome to the Bolton Poker Club  (Read 3175 times)

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
Welcome to the Bolton Poker Club
« on: February 28, 2010, 11:54:38 AM »

Welcome to the thread for the Bolton Poker Club that plays in the APAT Online National League on Betfair Poker

Bolton currently play in Division Three
The Password for this division is apatmember

Club Captain

Unfortunately, due to work commitments, Steve Talbot has had to step down as the Bolton captain. I"d like to thank Steve for all his hard work in season 3.

Peter Ainsworth   -   APAT Forum (pja123)   -   Betfair Poker Alias (mrpjpoker)

Filling the slot vacated by Steve is Peter Ainsworth. Peter won round three of the league in season 3, and finished as Boltons top points scorer. I"m sure that under Peter"s leadership, promotion to division 2 is just around the corner. (and just as soon as Peter takes part in a live APAT event, we"ll get that picture changed  :D)

Please use this thread to discuss the Online National League, Local live games, Local Home Games or anything else to do with the Bolton Poker Club.

Good Luck for the Season.

Ian
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 21:03:28 PM by HaworthBantam »

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
Re: Welcome to the Bolton Poker Club
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 18:56:40 PM »
Hi everyone,

Matchday 1 is nearly upon us, this Sunday 7 March at 8pm on Betfair, password: apatmember.

Please ensure you have given your betfair alias on the members sign up page for your chosen club. I will ensure that these are updated before the start of the first event.

Anyone not registered to play by the time the game starts on Sunday will not have their points counted for that week or subsequent weeks until they have done so.

So its very important to ensure you are registered for your club before 8pm on Sunday.

I look forward to an exciting Season 4 in the National League and very best of luck to everyone.

Ian