Author Topic: S4 Welcome to the Nottingham Poker Club  (Read 15741 times)

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
Re: Welcome to the Nottingham Poker Club
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2010, 23:37:38 PM »
Thanks Leigh.

A brilliant effort from Bainn, who held on, limpet-like. He built his stack then took out the last Luton player (Aceonfifth) in 3rd place to secure the victory we needed.

Thanks to shozboy, redsimon, smithsj1, Fonzie, george2loose, Jumpa, StuartHopkin, Camking, AdamYendell, Mr Kinboshi, Zukertort, aciesielski, Shell2loose, evilpie & brads. I hope you"ll all be joining us in Division 2! And bring a friend.

Still can"t believe we actually did it!

Bainn

• Platinum Member
    • The Poker Beard
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2010, 23:42:34 PM »

Thanks Leigh.

A brilliant effort from Bainn, who held on, limpet-like. He built his stack then took out the last Luton player (Aceonfifth) in 3rd place to secure the victory we needed.

Thanks to shozboy, redsimon, smithsj1, Fonzie, george2loose, Jumpa, StuartHopkin, Camking, AdamYendell, Mr Kinboshi, Zukertort, aciesielski, Shell2loose, evilpie & brads. I hope you"ll all be joining us in Division 2! And bring a friend.

Still can"t believe we actually did it!

Well done on the win Jack, truly deserved for your hard work as captain this season and cheers for the praise, lol.

Also, well done to the Nottingham players that played in the league.

Thanks Leigh.

P.S. As I told you in game Jack, always BELIEVE !
  Deepstack champion S2  

Harmony26

• Bronze Member
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2010, 01:04:57 AM »
Congrats and wp Nottingham!

Great heads Up Captain Jack and Bainn!

Bainn

• Platinum Member
    • The Poker Beard
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2010, 01:08:03 AM »

Congrats and wp Nottingham!

Great heads Up Captain Jack and Bainn!

Cheers Babe !
  Deepstack champion S2  

Tiger-flash

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
  • East Midlands capt
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2010, 19:11:17 PM »
hi all, got my mate gaz suffolk at work to join us who plays at dtd, also i am still trying to persuade two or three others who also play local who i work with, fingers crossed  :-X
Apat Notts player of the season, season 5
Brookfield pub Redtooth champion
Darly Abbey pub champion

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2010, 12:32:37 PM »
Well done Simon - top work!

Tiger-flash

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
  • East Midlands capt
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2011, 10:18:42 AM »

Ive qualified for the redtooth regional final again at nottm alea on 13th march so i will do a speech to all the finalists to try and get them sign for the club as imo we need more players, a lot of my pub players are starting to play at dtd and doing well and are interested in signing now so will keep you posted  ;)
Darly Abbey pub champion

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2011, 13:00:15 PM »

Ive qualified for the redtooth regional final again at nottm alea on 13th march so i will do a speech to all the finalists to try and get them sign for the club as imo we need more players, a lot of my pub players are starting to play at dtd and doing well and are interested in signing now so will keep you posted  ;)

Brilliant Simon, well done! Carry on at this rate and I"ll be handing over the skipper"s armband!

Bainn

• Platinum Member
    • The Poker Beard
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2011, 13:08:00 PM »

Nice.

Good variance at the finals Squire.

5s  4h
  Deepstack champion S2  

Tiger-flash

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
  • East Midlands capt
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2011, 22:13:57 PM »

Brilliant Simon, well done! Carry on at this rate and I"ll be handing over the skipper"s armband!
lol, i hope your joking, i wouldnt want to do that matey, i happy just playing, just trying to do my bit for the club
Darly Abbey pub champion

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2011, 22:48:07 PM »

lol, i hope your joking, i wouldnt want to do that matey, i happy just playing, just trying to do my bit for the club

Half joking, full in earnest. I"m sure there"ll come a time when I"m ready to pass-on the armband - I might even have it taken off me - so it"s nice to see others who are keen to do their bit for Notts future success. Happy to keep doing the job for at least one more season though :)

shozboy1

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2011, 22:16:39 PM »
Hi guys, there seems to be only 1 league of 16 rounds this season. Also, do we need to inform you jack of our IDS on 888poker?
WCOAP online final tablist 2009
WCOAP live 6 max final tablist 2010
Eng online final tablist 2011

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2011, 22:33:57 PM »

Hi guys, there seems to be only 1 league of 16 rounds this season. Also, do we need to inform you jack of our IDS on 888poker?

I think that"s right Bal, yes. The first 2 Sunday"s of every month apart from August - April to December inclusive.

We"ll need the 888 aliases in due course.

I"ll probably get busy at the weekend and start the push for the title!

shozboy1

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2011, 22:43:45 PM »
hi jack, just signed up for 888poker - ID is shozboy14. Reg"d up for the coventry game
WCOAP online final tablist 2009
WCOAP live 6 max final tablist 2010
Eng online final tablist 2011

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2011, 22:44:54 PM »

hi jack, just signed up for 888poker - ID is shozboy14. Reg"d up for the coventry game

Great news! We"ll have a beer yes?