Author Topic: Not a conspiracy theory.....but  (Read 3617 times)

Chelsea

• Silver Member
  • 2010 Double Winners...history in the making.
Not a conspiracy theory.....but
« on: March 29, 2010, 20:33:30 PM »
Im not one of the "online poker is fixed" brigade, but as we played through the league game last night I started to notice something a little strange that got me slightly puzzled.

I like to use the hand strength option that shows up next to my name. I noticed on several occasions that while the blinds and anti"s were being posted, I was informed that I had a poket pair before the cards were dealt.

I understand that it is some random algorithm thingy that keeps us all safe and sound while playing online but it made me wonder.

Im sure its all down to some system clock and table graphic misalignment, but if its not............can i be told when Im about to flop a full house please.

7d :2d:  for the win
South London la la la

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Not a conspiracy theory.....but
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 20:36:40 PM »

Im not one of the "online poker is fixed" brigade, but as we played through the league game last night I started to notice something a little strange that got me slightly puzzled.

I like to use the hand strength option that shows up next to my name. I noticed on several occasions that while the blinds and anti"s were being posted, I was informed that I had a poket pair before the cards were dealt.

I understand that it is some random algorithm thingy that keeps us all safe and sound while playing online but it made me wonder.

Im sure its all down to some system clock and table graphic misalignment, but if its not............can i be told when Im about to flop a full house please.

7d :2d:  for the win

I noticed this too, thought it was weird..didn"t help me either way..but lessened the suspence in seeing my cards turn over so to speak!
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013