Author Topic: Season 4 League 1 Round 4  (Read 2708 times)

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
Season 4 League 1 Round 4
« on: April 10, 2010, 15:27:31 PM »
Matchday 4 tomorrow gang - 8pm on Betfair Sunday 11th April. The tourney appears to be wrongly labelled "Round Two" in the lobby at the moment.

A fantastic team effort last time out saw us supply 6 final tablists and produce the most emphatic winning margin in the APAT Online League"s short history.

It"d be great to have a big turnout to give us maximum chance of staying at the top of the league - Luton are consistently getting bigger numbers than us and sooner or later it"s going to start to tell.

There"s 11 early entries at the moment; those beggars from Luton have 6, we have 4 and Kent are supplying the other runner.

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
Re: Season 4 League 1 Round 4
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 21:11:35 PM »
9 out of 40 entrants from Notts - not a bad effort. Luton have 15 though. Kent 6, Sunderland 6, Carlisle 2, Blackpool 1 & Bolton 1.

A disappointing 5 exits from the first 14 for us - I think it"s going to be one of those nights again although Kinboshi, Shozboy & StuartHopkin are all going well.

We have 4 left in (though camqueen hasn"t turned up), Luton 12, Sunderland 4, Kent 4 & Carlisle 2

camking

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 23:18:02 PM »

9 out of 40 entrants from Notts - not a bad effort. Luton have 15 though. Kent 6, Sunderland 6, Carlisle 2, Blackpool 1 & Bolton 1.

A disappointing 5 exits from the first 14 for us - I think it"s going to be one of those nights again although Kinboshi, Shozboy & StuartHopkin are all going well.

We have 4 left in (though camqueen hasn"t turned up), Luton 12, Sunderland 4, Kent 4 & Carlisle 2

Sorry about that - I wasn"t home nearly in time.  On the up side, this is my best result by far ...  ::)

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 23:31:26 PM »
gg Stewart  ;)

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 00:12:11 AM »
Another bad week for us with no final tablers and no points. Well done to Luton who managed to get 4 points scorers amassing 22 points to take the win. Sunderland scored 2 points and Kent got 1 point for third.

However we still top the league on 6 points from Sunderland also on 6 points by dint of our two wins to their one. Similarly Luton are third on 5 points from Kent also on 5 because they"ve won a round and Kent haven"t.

A return to form needed for a fortnight"s time!